Page 345 of 515 FirstFirst ... 325335340341342343344345346347348349350355365 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Last week at BigW Calamvale - a butt-load of BB Movie Legend/Speed sized toys have been added, which now covers two sides of this three sided shelving spot.
    (also the newest Nitro figures - Blitzwing & Dropkick)

Heaps of Speed sized Cliffjumpers there... and they already had a heap the day before Christmas (where I got mine from), so I don't know why they pretty much tripled their stock, as that pre-Christmas stock hasn't moved much.

Also at that BigW, a few days later - heaps of the TCG starter packs, but no booster packs (and one of the staff there believed that they weren't getting any more in).
    Plus, the newest Transformers cartoon DVD was in stock as well - Vol 1 of Cyberverse.

Woolworths Calamvale - just like the Coles at Sunnybank, they've restocked their Tiny Changers with wave 2... so if you are after that wave, try Coles or Woolies.

And yesterday at Browns Plains...
    Target - nothing new or worth mentioning.
    Kmart - heaps of new Transformers.
    BigW - a small range of really old toys (I dont think I saw anything there that had been released in 2018)

First, Kmart - Botbots in stock ($5 each for the single packs - they had two cases, but I bought 19 that I needed, leaving about 20 behind. They also *had* the latest Studio Series Deluxe wave - I only found four of the new five, and bought them all. And a HEAP of the SS Voyagers, wave 2 (Brawl & Megatron) which means Hasbro Australia is still sitting on a lot of wave 2 stock while wave 5 is now out globally, so I don't expect to see wave 3 Ironhide or wave 4 Starscream here.
    Plus, they also had the new BB Movie Mission Vision toys (Bumblebee & Shatter), which have a viewfinder in the middle of the toy to look through... $39 each.

And BigW - the complete opposite of Kmart with their toys, so here is a non-toy item I found in there - an activity book with stickers...

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Found Wave 3 Cyberverse Warriors at Target Garden City, but only one Prowl and Soundwave, $29...
    Of course they would do this right after I ordered Prowl off amazon
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Did the rounds in the Brisbane CBD yesterday.

Mr Toys: Botbots, as previously reported (I picked up 2 multipacks, saw about 3-4 left on the peg). Plenty of The Last Knight Deluxes on sale (Strafe, Cogman and Berserker). The usual assortment of Titan/Prime Masters: Brawl, Loudmoth, Bludgeon and Octopunch. Also a Studio Series Grimlock.

Myer: The usual suspects. Elita 1 and Hun-Gurrr, Titans Return Blaster, and a bunch of Cyberverse. Might have seen one of you guys checking out the display here about 2ish, so hey if that was you!

Target: Cyberverse, Cyberverse, Cyberverse. One Studio Series Camaro Bumblebee, but nothing else of much interest. Cyberverse Prowl actually looks pretty okay in person, but I didn't take the plunge.

For goodness sake......
    Where are the studio series bumblebee toys.
    I’ve got Bumblebee but no others.
    The standard toys are just not for my collection.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sooo. Is it cheaper to import or walk to Victoria?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Sooo. Is it cheaper to import or walk to Victoria?
    Import.
    I've just preordered all the Voyagers/Leaders of the later waves, Springer and Thundercracker, Jetfire and Galaxy Convoy, because let's face it, those are never coming out in Australia.

I'm holding out hope we'll see some of the deluxes, but honestly, since Sludge and Snarl never came out (IIRC) and they were wave two, I'm not exactly brimming with confidence. Not to mention how few Optimus Primals got released. It was like a lottery if you found one or not.

Hasbro said they were gonna improve distribution for Siege, but that is so clearly not the case, even in the US.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah. I am planning that for waves 3 and 4. I am not sure about Jetfire, and Big W and Myer have been good for Titans.

I am biting my nails over Wave 1 and 2. Those comments about Kmart stock in the other states' threads give me hope but there is nothing even in Toyworld yet here.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Yeah. I am planning that for waves 3 and 4. I am not sure about Jetfire, and Big W and Myer have been good for Titans.

I am biting my nails over Wave 1 and 2. Those comments about Kmart stock in the other states' threads give me hope but there is nothing even in Toyworld yet here.
    Yep, I work near a mr toys that's usually been great but they have so much stuff shelfwarming, I bit the bullet and ordered leaders, voyagers megs and deluxes from unclepetes and mighty heroes.

Might pick up the battlemasters from armoured heaven, but read somewhere hasbro AU weren't bringing micromasters so I got them off ebay from Taiwan (more to make the next level discount, but yeah, with battletrap halves, outback and cinder still clogging up kmart near here I figured why risk it).

Forgive my ignorance please, what line are you guys talking about?