Thread: WTB FansToys Omega

Default WTB FansToys Omega

Anyone local selling one?

I have been trying. One of my suppliers got some left, but as his usual practice, he always wanted sell higher price for FT stuff if I order extra amount apart from the initial releasing preorder quota.

He wanted to sell me 30AUD above my previous import price while AUD against RMB just had 4% slide in value.

Tonight I am going to ask him to stick to my previous price, if he can, I am going to order 8 sets. He increases even 5AUD, I am not going to do it.

Of course, I assume AUD is going to stay at 1AUD=5RMB during the transaction, if it slides again to 1AUD=(say) 4.95, it may kill me again.

not trying to ask you to buy from me, just share some info on what's happening. If by the time my stuff arrive and you still haven't got one, I will let you know.

How much would that be and is there a way of payment plan?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    How much would that be and is there a way of payment plan?
    Let me negotiate with my supplier first. 90% of the chance when someone asked me to restock FT toys, I only got an "a-hole" quote from my supplier that I was too embarrassed to even tell.

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Let me negotiate with my supplier first. 90% of the chance when someone asked me to restock FT toys, I only got an "a-hole" quote from my supplier that I was too embarrassed to even tell.
    Hahahaha, there's a story here I want to know

I just called. He still got 40 sets he wanted to increase the price in future. He suggested me to do the same in Aus, but It s too hard, price increase combined with AUD falling. So no more FT20 for now.

I m pretty sure FT will reissue them in future at some stage.