Page 305 of 316 FirstFirst ... 285295300301302303304305306307308309310315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    So am I reading that correct that 1000 energon points gets $85 discount from April 1?
    Yes, instead of A$65 currently

I cashed out the $65 a few times last year, it's a great feeling, so the $85 will be great.
    I really want to love PC, hopefully they will get on top of their customer service issues.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I cashed out the $65 a few times last year, it's a great feeling, so the $85 will be great.
    I really want to love PC, hopefully they will get on top of their customer service issues.
    absolutely, I didn't buy anything even when they apologised and gave 20% off < there was nothing to buy at that time actually.
    To me, I actually prefer small discounts for the small spenders and big ones to big spenders. The new points system if more heavily focused on you keeping your points till you reach a 1000 rather than spending at 500.

well hopefully they get their customer service sorted as my mails are still unanswered though a few were solved.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So $1 = 1 point?

Do the points expire? It has taken me a year to get up to 600 points and I can't see the pace picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    So $1 = 1 point?

Do the points expire? It has taken me a year to get up to 600 points and I can't see the pace picking up.
    $1 = 1 point has always been the case, shipping dollars not included.

They don't expire, unless you "cash out" a coupon, that expires after a year I believe.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    $1 = 1 point has always been the case, shipping dollars not included.

They don't expire, unless you "cash out" a coupon, that expires after a year I believe.
    In his case I would cash out this month before the new point scheme if he is not seeing himself spending.

Default Re: changes to energon points

I must say, from a purely financial standpoint, this moves their already generous loyalty program even further in the + scale.

Yes, obviously the changes are meant to encourage repeat customers, but look at it this way:

The new discount is equivalent to an 8.5% cash-back reward on prices that were already (largely) the best around. That more than offsets the financial implications of pre-payment.

So, I won't discount the issues people have with delays and lack of communication, but for me the $$$ is the biggest decision maker in where to send my business.

News from FB:

SNAP SHOT PRE ORDER UPDATE 17/3

*if your product is not listed, check the website or email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
    any comments below this thread will be removed if related to items not listed on this weekly list.

We will feature 4 of the most enquired about pre-orders each week in popular categories. ( Twitter, EMAILS , online forms )

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS -

Transfomrers Legends LG-41 Leo Prime- - shipment due end of march

MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.

Liokaiser Hasbro - 98 percent dispatched - remaining 10 units due end of month

MP-35 Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS

Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Wave 3 Bundle- 98% orders completed - final shipment due in a weeks time

Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave - Supplier Delayed - Shipping started late feb. Shipping still ongoing in march

hasbro sixshot- - OUR STOCK is due end of MARCH

HASBRO MP SHATTERED GLASS - 90% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month when final batches due in

3RD PARTY BOTS

Maketoys Contactshot - due in 10 days

Fantoys Grinder - Due end of this month early april.

Tfc ironshell- end of march

DX9 D10 Hanzo- end of march

Bandai SH Figuarts -

S.H. Figuarts - gx-71 go-lion - shipping since feb, final 6 units due to arrive end of month.

S.H. Figuarts Captain America Civil War - War Machine Mark 3 TamashiWeb Exclusive- end of march

S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z - Perfect Cell Premium Color Edition TamashiWeb Exclusive - Due in approx 6 days

S.H. Figuarts Han Solo- Harley - dispatch due to commence end of next week.

MARVEL LEGENDS HASBRO

SANDMAN BAF- 99 PERCENT FILLED- FINAL ORDERS SHIP NEXT WEEK-
    GOTG 2 BAF = Shipment due end of March

Marvel Legends Warlock Baf - due to arrive march/ Early April

HOT TOYS -

Han Solo, Star Wars: TFA 1/6th Scale, Hot Toys MMS 374- due end of march

Scarlet Witch, Capt America: Civil War 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 370- supplier dispatching next week, anticipate last week of march to start dispatch

Suicide Squad - The Joker Toy Fair Exclusive Hot Toys MMS373- pre orders now shipped, some in stock left.

Star Wars

AT PLAYSETS - 90 PERCENT shipped- last batch due in 10 days

WAVE 10 BLACK - DUE END OF MARCH

CLONE TROOPER SET - 98 percent shipped - last batch due end of march
    Anovos helmets - kylo ren and deathtrooper helments due 25th march to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    News from FB:

Liokaiser Hasbro - 98 percent dispatched - remaining 10 units due end of month
    Are they seriously suggesting that they sold 500 Liokaiser sets???

One of those 10 is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Are they seriously suggesting that they sold 500 Liokaiser sets???

One of those 10 is mine.
    well one of them is mine too... but I decided to order Lio very very late (several weeks after it went live, I think)