Page 310 of 316 FirstFirst ... 290300305306307308309310311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
    MP SKYWARP - - batch arriving later this week , more arriving early april
    MP-35 Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
    Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave - - Shipping started late feb. one shipment arrived last week, more early april
    HASBRO MP SHATTERED GLASS - 95% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month when final batches due in
    Great news, but what about MP Ramjet?

I'm still waiting on MPs Ramjet, Beast Convoy, Skywarp, Inferno, Cheetor, Grapple - despite one coming out every few months it seems I've gone a year without any, even though I've bought 'em all.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor View Post
    Great news, but what about MP Ramjet?

I'm still waiting on MPs Ramjet, Beast Convoy, Skywarp, Inferno, Cheetor, Grapple - despite one coming out every few months it seems I've gone a year without any, even though I've bought 'em all.
    Wait, you didn't mention Thrust... did you get a Thrust?

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Wait, you didn't mention Thrust... did you get a Thrust?
    Yes, eventually, from YaHobby.com, not from PC since their site just kept saying "Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock." from the moment it was listed. I was refreshing and checking about eight times each day for a fornight for Thrust to be in stock, never happened, so I took the next cheapest online alternative.

Even so I didn't receive Thrust until January due to YaHobby having an exchange rate error. I'd paid through their own sites Paypal interface 1 US cent more than they were expecting, meaning they'd registered an incorrect payment amount, and they didn't check to find out that it was an over payment and not an underpayment until I started pestering them to find out where my order was. Mind you I never got that 1 cent back.

At first I had the same PC ordering problem with MP Megatron and LG Dinosaurer, but they both came up as in stock on my third day of trying (pheww).
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Latest update from FB:
    MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
    MP-35 Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
    ... and throughout April, and May, and June, and July...

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    ... and throughout April, and May, and June, and July...
    ^
    This

Please remember this thread is for new items and updates. There is a dedicated feedback thread elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    New post on PC facebook page. Apparently they are going to be selling reprolabels. But you'd still probably get them quicker ordering directly from the US...
    This will make me more inclined to purchase stickers pending price. Good to whack them onto $100 orders for free shipping I hope. Expense was always prohibitive on something I see as a luxury.

Please remember this thread is for new items and updates. There is a dedicated feedback thread elsewhere.
    I remember a time when this was an updates thread...

Anyone gotten any word from PC as to when UW Baldigus and MP Megs are expected to start going out?

People care about toys other than transformers? Well I'll be