I was just finishin' up dinner tonight and about to head over to Melb Central for a movie when my sister gave me a call. I picked up and asked what she wanted and it was the worst news ever. She told me, out of the f---ing blue, that vacation job applications are due soon and since i'm never at home on the weekends she was wondering if i could find look at it tonight b/c one was due midnight, others are due Sunday and so and so.

it's like i have a f---ing choice and personally its not helping her out that angers me it's the fact that its such f---ing late notice. My other mates have been hounding me for help and I've been happy enough b/c they gave me advance notice fit it into my schedule, came to me. AND they didn't ask me to look over every single thing they wrote.

Instead my little freakin' twerp of a sister wants me to do it tonight! Freakin' tonight. And here i am writing and reading vacation applications again. Way back in May, I figured it was all f---ing over! No more of this application writing crap to these employees who care so much about "diverse, richly experienced, highly motivated" students. It's SO draining not to mention god damn pretentious!!!

Family can't live with 'em, can't live w/out 'em...