Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    Botcon 2007 games of deception box set for $400 inc shipping... I only wanted dreadwind but oh well.
    I can't remember what I paid for my set, which was bought as a non-attending member set, but I have a feeling it was slightly more than what you paid now, almost 5 years later.

Nice catch!

*And enjoy them. I still prefer Botcon Dirge and Thrust to the later releases, and I am extremely happy with the different Thundercracker, who was my main reason to get the set in the first place. Dreadwind is great, and Bugbite is........well, a non-entity to me.

A big Thanks for Lord_Zed for the Dreadnok's, Black Shadow and Junkheap

Picked this up today

Kmart exclusive repaint of Sidearm Sideswipe
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Kup, where did you get those two bots? I saw them on another site and I love them, I doubt I will be able to get wreckgar soon and that junk heap maybe my only chance in getting one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    Kup, where did you get those two bots? I saw them on another site and I love them, I doubt I will be able to get wreckgar soon and that junk heap maybe my only chance in getting one soon.
    You would be surprised at how many seem to shelfwarm. Try Toyworld if they have them in Sydney (I know they used to).

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    You would be surprised at how many seem to shelfwarm. Try Toyworld if they have them in Sydney (I know they used to).
    I have never seen any toyworlds in sydney, are there any? But has any one in sydney seen these guys available in sydney?

acquired the G1 legends Megatron the other day

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    your lady is a keeper!

Hey, I don't have as many goodbye convoys as loophole has of stunticons....
    ^^ Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    hey hursty i think its time to update you collection pics.. with all the good stuff you have gotten latley they are alotabit outdated...plus i want a good oldfashined collection perve!!
    Hehe cheers dude, I think I might indeed have to do just that as the current pics are quite out of date now indeed.
    (Gotta take some photos of stuff tomorrow so I'll try and get them done then. )

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Finally found a reasonably priced FP upgrade set on ebay...
    Congratulations Sutton!
    Those 2 figures and additional pieces make such an incredible difference huh?, I fell in love with mine the instant they were finally combined.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    My January acquisitions... (no time to post separately, no time to list out)...
    Damn!
    *Thoughts posted on HD's Blog, of which is a highly recommended read.
    (Heroic's blog that is )

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    You don't want to see his library really...it's like all over your face and what you see is not even 1/3 of what there is...

I've got the US Classics Vol 2 and the 1st issue of MTMTE and that's it for the month...I'm struggling to find decent space for my tiny collection in my tiny apartment and I'm struggling to save for my tiny surgery with my tiny income Kinda why I didn't visit this thread as much as I should coz it eats me from inside to see all you people posting your amazing abundant aquisitions...
    That's awesome!
    I commend you for doing what you have to Arcee, keeping to priorities is hard for sure but just think of how crazy you can go afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    A nice surprise on returning to Sydney - mostly stuff I ordered from December

Been working in Melbourne for the past year and have been sending all online purchases home. Binge-unboxing rocks
    Those are some sweet things to come home to man, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Woke up needing to go the the post office only to find my lady went for me & picked up the Universe Insecticons I got off Tropisetron. They will make go well on my G1 Decepticon shelf but i forgot how small they are! They were huge in my 6-7 year old hands.
    Your a lucky bloke Prowl , those are some awesome figures indeed and highly iconic and I know what you mean about them seeming quite bigger as a kid eh ; that's why I couldn't wait for some bigger ones to be produced :

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Not much happening. Got TF Prime Clifjumper and Igear Huffer and Sea Spray
    Ooh! - Lucky bugger ; Huffer's cool huh but what do you think of Sea Spray?
    (I really hope we see some of the 1st Edition figures over here)

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Managed to find these 3 in one go:

*snip*

Cyberverse:
    - Shockwave Playset
    - Ratchet Playset
    - Guzzle (Huzzah!)

Now I just need Flak.
    Nice, all in one foul swoop eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    *snip*
    Oh man, such an awesome photo and of such awesome figures!
    Congrats Deceptic, I can't wait to get my hands on some Prime figures myself eventually.
    (Beyond the kids )

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    Botcon 2007 games of deception box set for $400 inc shipping... I only wanted dreadwind but oh well.
    Oh man, Mentok you lucky mongrel!
    Both myself and 1AZRAEL1 have wanted that Dreadwind ever since we 1st saw pics of it...
    $400 for the lot though is a pretty good price , though, I wish the '06 set were at a similar price point mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    A big Thanks for Lord_Zed for the Dreadnok's, Black Shadow and Junkheap

*snip*
    Congrats Kup!
    I think I might have to get my act into gear in picking those 2 up, I'm really starting to think we're going to be missing out on them over here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Picked this up today

*snip*

Kmart exclusive repaint of Sidearm Sideswipe
    Good lord BigPenney!, what's the go with those colours!?!

The latest additions to the Hurstyverse today, are courtesy of our own member: Burn.
    • Machine Wars, Decepticon - Basic: Megaplex
    • Machine Wars, Decepticon - Basic: Megatron
    • Machine Wars, Decepticon - Basic: Thundercracker
    • Generation 2, Decepticon - Laser Rod: Sizzle
    • Generation 2, Decepticon - Cyberjet: Skyjack
    • Generation 2, Decepticon - Skyscorcher: Terradive
    • Generation 2, Decepticon - Skyscorcher: Windrazor
    • Generation 2, Decepticon - Rotorforce: Powerdive

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    They were bought from Big Bad Toy store:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx

I received Transformers Classics: Volume 2 today. But it's not Classics UK Volume 2 that I thought I had ordered and was hugely looking forward to.

Anyone in Melbourne want a new IDW reprint of Marvel #14 to #25 [complete with all the Circuit Breaker goodness] for $20