Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Crossfire 2: Bruticus Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Also, is the 'limp wrist' issue a major one?
    Being that, especially with a shotgun, he would need sturdy wrists is it just a 'looseness - not plugged in right' thing? or more like a 'they should've done this' thing?
    I don't think there is a limp wrist issue. Mine is fine. The wrist is indeed on a pin hinge on the Explorer arm but it doesn't limp down or anything. But it does move a bit up when you push it but it's not an issue as it stays in place unless you move it.

Happy, Happy... Joy, Joy!!!

Liege, a High-Five to you!
    A FansProject Stunticon Giftset would be absolutely friggin' Awesome!
    That, would sell like bloody Hotcakes, no questions about that!

Also, is the 'limp wrist' issue a major one?
    Being that, especially with a shotgun, he would need sturdy wrists is it just a 'looseness - not plugged in right' thing? or more like a 'they should've done this' thing?
    Stunticons/Menasor would be so absolutely awesome wouldnt it?! Especially if they are able to incorporate all the vehicle back cannons into parts for Menasor like they did here in Bruticus kit. Im really interested to see how will their take on the faces will be, Im really impressed with the detailed square heads these Xfire figures have. Also Menasor has a freakin looking Sword weapon, I can just imagine how awesome they're modern version of that sword would be

Its not a looseness in the connection that's an issue with the aforementioned wrist but that if you position the feet of Explorer as straight on youll find that the hand goes down and not stay straight ( thereby limp wrist) forward as it would if you have the feet it attaches too slightly tiptoe like to serve as a breaker so that the hand just plainly sits straight on... I guess I need to take a pic to better explain what I mean... Ill do so later. it's not a big issue, so easily corrected.

I got to play with it more in individual upgraded pieces mode... hmm Onslaught just became too top heavy hmmm, like the launcher opening part for the feet ( which become the shoulder launchers for Onslaught.

It's kinda funny that every vehicle got an upgrade and now has multiple weaponry attachments and yet Explorer and Munitioner themselves , well left so plain,.... altmode ( vehicle) wise.

also does anyone know where to store the tailfin/axe/blade when its not being held by Bruticus? the shotguns have their storage peg, so's the foldable main gun, but I dont see any for the blade/axe/fin, where does one keep it?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

also does anyone know where to store the tailfin/axe/blade when its not being held by Bruticus? the shotguns have their storage peg, so's the foldable main gun, but I dont see any for the blade/axe/fin, where does one keep it?
    There is a peg on either side of Vortex's forearms to store his "knife"
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

More pics of Munitioner and Explorer:

Look at the smile on Munitioner! Awesome!!!
    Still waiting for my order to be shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Look at the smile on Munitioner! Awesome!!!
    Still waiting for my order to be shipped.
    The toys have a lot of character. Those lively sculpts beat any electronic gimmick or spring loaded missile any day!

@ Liege & Kup:

Cheers for the heads up guys, I just thought I'd ask so I've got an idea of what to expect when mine arrive and so I don't freakout!

Loving the additional photos Kup, reckon you could take a couple more? - aimed at the Gestalt's wrist problem-area that's been identified?

@ Liege & Kup:

Cheers for the heads up guys, I just thought I'd ask so I've got an idea of what to expect when mine arrive and so I don't freakout!

Loving the additional photos Kup, reckon you could take a couple more? - aimed at the Gestalt's wrist problem-area that's been identified?
    I'll take a photo but honestly, I don't see any wrist problem.

I concur, it's just how the design is. but I'll take shots at it later, right now gotta catch zzzzzs I bushed doing dialysis and sh*# from an all nighter
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I'll take a photo but honestly, I don't see any wrist problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I concur, it's just how the design is. but I'll take shots at it later, right now gotta catch zzzzzs I bushed doing dialysis and sh*# from an all nighter
    No probs guys, probably a poor choice of words on my behalf, looking forward to the pics.

Indeed Liege, catch some Zs mate, Shift work is a killer.