Page 137 of 163 FirstFirst ... 117127132133134135136137138139140141142147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

They can't even release hulk, let alone a buster. Get excited for the S. H. Figuarts.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Does anyone know if figma is going to release a hulkbuster from avengers line?
    Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    They can't even release hulk, let alone a buster. Get excited for the S. H. Figuarts.
    Probably not but I think there is a Bandai one but I dont know for sure.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Knights of Sidonia: 18 Garde

Release Date: Dec-2015

A figma of Izana Shinatose's current generation Garde designed by Kunato Developments!
    From the anime series 'Knights of Sidonia' comes a figma of the Garde piloted by Izana Shinatose, the Series 18 Garde!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -An alternate 'Heigus Particle Cannon' head part is included to display the Series 18 Garde firing the particle cannon.
    -The standard weapons of the Series 18 Garde are all included - the Kabizashi spear, arm blades and a ballistic acceleration device.
    -A pointed back booster part for high-speed movement poses, as well as a Gauna core that can be attached to the Kabizashi are included.
    -You can even recreate the Shoui technique by displaying the Series 18 together with figma Tsugumori! (sold separately)
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Probably not but I think there is a Bandai one but I dont know for sure.
    The bandai one is preorder at premium.
    Was hoping to keep it in the figma family.
    Is there a size difference?

Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- DC: Iona

Release Date: Nov-2015

"Full speed ahead... as a figma!"

From the anime film "Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- DC" comes a figma of Iona!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -She comes with three expressions including a gentle expression with her mouth open, a blank expression and a slightly embarrassed smiling expression.
    -Optional parts include a starfish, tea cup with saucer and data rings.
    -She also comes with a special lower body part to display her sitting in the cute pose she takes in the film.
    -An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figma Iona from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Tea Party Chair as a bonus!

Last edited by valkyrie_76; 30th June 2015 at 10:02 PM.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Nice picture of Sakura done by someone else.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    The bandai one is preorder at premium.
    Was hoping to keep it in the figma family.
    Is there a size difference?
    The bandai one would be the chogokin/figuarts crossover one I assume.

Yes there is a signifcant size difference as the figma doesn't exist.

Cool ....preorder that Iona ...that go great next to her submarine form

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Cool ....preorder that Iona ...that go great next to her submarine form
    Seen the Good Smile Company version Damn thing is expensive but it opens up and its already sold out on preorders at AmiAmi (at 19000yen):

A transforming model of the Blue Steel fleet's I-401!
    The second in the GOOD SMILE ARMS series is I-401 from the popular series, 'Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova'! The model features the ability to transform between its standard mode and the deployed mode revealing the Super-Graviton Cannon (some parts need to be swapped out for the change). It is the very first complete transforming model from the Arpeggio series.
    Although the model is designed to transform, it has been very carefully sculpted and intricately painted to ensure that even in standard form the shape and details of the submarine have been faithfully preserved. The mechanical look inside I-401 once deployed is also a highlight that fans are sure to enjoy. The GSA I-401 is a 1/350 scale model, which makes it very easy to display with other model ships of the same scale.

GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP Gsc_online

This product will be available at the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP. Orders can be placed between the 17th April 2015 (Fri) from 12:00JST and the 13th May 2015 (Wed) at 21:00JST. Please see the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP page for more information regarding shipping and shipping costs: GSC ONLINE SHOP Product Page
    GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of GSA I-401 from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Super-Graviton Cannon Background Sheet as a bonus!

GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP Bonus
    Super-Graviton Cannon Background Sheet

* The bonus will be sent at the time your product is ready to ship.
    * Designs shown here is for illustrative purposes only. The final product may differ.

Or you can got for the poor mans version:

Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova No.14 1/350 Submarine Aoki Hagane I-401 Plastic Model for 5000yen.

Valkyrie's SDF:

yeah that the one that i ordered!! lol 17700 .... she would go well with that