Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Cheers man. Terrorsaur doesn't come around often, particularly in the condition that Verno's was in. Wolfang has been a bit of desired item since wanting him as a kid. All I'm missing from the show cast now is the original Cheetor, Rattrap, and Blackarachnia.
    That's excellent to hear Seraphim as you'll no doubt appreciate them all the more if you've been wanting them for so long and as for the others, at least they're not all that hard to come by -maybe a little pricey for certain figures but not unobtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Hmm...interesting.
    Check your PMs dude.
    Indeed I just have Odey.

My acquisition today is courtesy of the Almighty Sofaman!
    • Beast Wars Neo, Destron Basic - Sling

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congrats on the heap of literature dude, you must have quite an extensive library from the sounds of things.
    You know what it's like, mate.

There's always that ONE thing missing that makes it incomplete in your eyes, regardless of how others view it (in my case, Generations 2004.)

Well I did not buy it as such but my gf bought me my first third party item the trailer for my rts prime! I love it it's so damn awesome, now I want to get a grimlock so I can make him do the pose in the g2 comics in the first issue, I still have that comic from when I was a kid, bought it at a garage sale lol. But know I have to get a grimlock to do that pose, can any one tell me if they have released a more modern day grimlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

My acquisition today is courtesy of the Almighty Sofaman!
    • Beast Wars Neo, Destron Basic - Sling

hey hursty i think its time to update you collection pics.. with all the good stuff you have gotten latley they are alotabit outdated...plus i want a good oldfashined collection perve!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Finally found a reasonably priced FP upgrade set on ebay...

BEHOLD- GALVATRON!

....Energon Galvatron that is!

I have to say I'm an idiot for passing this guy up five years ago, He is...Stunning. Simply stunning.
    The Energon Megatron was a fairly neat toy but the G1 Cartoon inspired paint scheme on this mold makes it shine. Like this was the toy it was born to be, the deep purples, the metallic cherry red, the translucent orange, Just an amazing toy and The Galvatron my Generations Cylconus and Scourge, and we fans deserve.

Sadly I have no idea how to make the big impressive embedded pictures you'll just have to settle for tiny ones with captions-

Photo 1: GALVATRON!

Photo 2: Loyal Lieutenants

Photo 3: ...That tank drone must turn into something, right?

Photo 4: EPIC SWORD BATTLES!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Finally found a reasonably priced FP upgrade set on ebay...
    What do you call reasonable

Oh, and Sutton who makes those G1 heads for the Universe Combaticons?

My January acquisitions... (no time to post separately, no time to list out)...

Massive haul HD, erm are you planning on making a warehouse full of Goodbye Convoys? I see you went for the 3rd party Accessories for Devastator... thoughts? (prolly just pm it to me as it is 3rd party)

Oooooh Metalhawk!!

@Tallestblue : G2 prime really needs his trailer upgrade he looks puny srtill next to Galvy heheheh....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]