Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC Hasbro TFs product panel.

Default SDCC Hasbro TFs product panel.

guys if you haven't noticed they have the 25th anni pics up

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...--live-165465/

CYCLONUS looks awesome! INFERNO, HOUND ZOMG
    lol no 25th hotshot in site though... (thank god)

I am loving that Cyclonus! Its fantastic.

Hound looks pretty decent too if a bit lanky, I like Ravage but still don't get why he connects to Hound.

I was surprised by Cheetor as I was expecting him to be Beast Machines, not Beast Wars. However I can't say that I like what they did, the original mold seems like a better tlooking toy although they did improve the Beast Mode conciderably.

I am pretty neutral about the Legends G2 Megatron and Jazz. I may or may not get them. However I am loving Cosmos and Beachcomber mainly due to the characters.

Inferno is absolutely great! I thought they were going the non G1 way but I am glad to be wrong!

Activator Cliffjumper's head doesn't look very good.

Another thing they should have asked Archer is if in the final release of 25th Anni Prime, the smokestaks are going to be cut.
    Last edited by kup; 27th July 2008 at 11:41 AM.

Lovin' pics of the new stuff. Hound and Ravage look great as does Cyclonus, although not as good as Jizatoys... I'd like to see alt mode without the targetmaster blocking my view.

The unique Legends are great, i.e. Cosmos and Beachcomber. I'm not too interested in non-unique ones (e.g. Hound, Bumblebee). Inferno is a nice surprise (where's da ladder at?).

I like Animated Cliffjumper a lot. He does have a plump face, but admittedly, I'm happy with any non-Bumblebee face.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Cyclonus & Hound =

Inferno is a great suprise...

Argh! How are we supposed to wait 'til next year for these awesome figures...

Hound and Cyc look pretty sweet, Ravage looks excellent while Inferno and Cheetor are a bit of a disapointment.

Not sure about the legends figures, Cosmos and Beachcomber look good, the other two not so.

Yay for giving a nod to Beast Wars but by the rings of Saturn, how sh!t does Cheetor look?!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I'm happy to see Ravage looking good. Pity I have to buy Hound to get it tho.

The rest look ok, but not something I want to persue.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ok, first impressions:

Hound: Disappointing. Got too much "skinny waist syndrome", and looks too "hummer" and not enough "jeep". Big plastic wheels also look like arse. And the transformation looks "cheap". Look at the head, looks like it's just on the back of that bonnet panel.

Seriously, they should have just redone alternator hound and included the shoulder missle launcher. That thing, aside from the original toy, is what hound should be.

Cyclonus: Ok, but the legs should have been under, not on top of the jet danggit.

Legends: All good except bumblebee. Looks like animated bumblebee, not anything before. Oh, cosmos' tailfin looks out of place too. I'll call him "jetson mobile".

Original beastwars cheetor looks miles better. This one looks like he's had a saddle on too long and has deformed his back.

Inferno: gave it a second look, looks pretty good.
    ________
    Silver Surfer Reviews
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:13 AM.

Cheetor looks, well, deformed and sort of Beast Machines-ish, but I'm still getting him. My inner Beast Wars fanboy isn't going to let me past him if I have the money.

Anything different for this version of Prime?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion