Hi everyone. My name is Ken and I'm a massive supernerd. I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW. I'm a mechanic and spraypainter by trade and am heavy into car stuff. I'm a massive V8 supercar and historic racing fan (pretty much any form of motorsport) and am into customs, hot rods, muscle cars, pretty much any old cars with metal bumpers.
I've been collecting comics since high school and am interested in most "nerd" stuff (funnily enough not computer games). I collect a wide variety of stuff, comics was one of my first collections, mainly Spider-man (about a dozen boxes) and some other Marvel stuff but i like to read all comics and follow most comic universes.
I have a large 1:18 model car collection and a complete vintage star wars figure collection.
I'm also a massive Transformer fan from the 80's. Its easily my favourite cartoon growing up. I only have a small Transformers collection at the moment but am hoping to increase its size.
I'm proud to say i've brought out the inner nerd in many of my friends, I like what i like and don't care what people think.
Clearly I'm a little OCD (aren't we all) and am on a few forums for my other interests so i thought i would jump aboard a Transformer one. I will post up a pic of my 'bots once when i get a chance.