Page 88 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

trunks: The Chima sets were a nice surprise. I haven't bought much Lego sets in the past few years but upon getting the same two sets as you I was impressed. I picked up the other vehicles (Eagle Flyer, Wolf Truck and the Lion tank). They were all great except for that lion tank. Way too skeletal and I regret it. I should have opted for the smaller lion vehicle. The others are ace though.

I also picked up that little red mech from Ninjago, really nice set and the Final Battle tread tricycle which was pretty nifty.

Also got series 9 minifigs. Zero doubles this time due to each minifig having some unique and easy to feel parts each.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    trunks: The Chima sets were a nice surprise. I haven't bought much Lego sets in the past few years but upon getting the same two sets as you I was impressed. I picked up the other vehicles (Eagle Flyer, Wolf Truck and the Lion tank). They were all great except for that lion tank. Way too skeletal and I regret it. I should have opted for the smaller lion vehicle. The others are ace though.

I also picked up that little red mech from Ninjago, really nice set and the Final Battle tread tricycle which was pretty nifty.

Also got series 9 minifigs. Zero doubles this time due to each minifig having some unique and easy to feel parts each.
    How long did yoh stand there and feel the bags up for.

Took me about 15-20 minutes and that's helping another person who was getting two sets.

Myer City (Melb) actually caters for all us Minifig pack manhandlers. They are friendly and actually help out at times by bringing out fresh boxes from the stock room and even have marked packs in a drawer if you are after any in particular.

I nabbed Ceasar, Mermaid and Space Orc. Knew which 3 I was getting, as you said, the parts make it easier to feel this time around (still no bump codes for S9 out yet).

Can't help but feel a little ripped off by the $5 price for each figure, compared to what you get for $5 in the friends line, saw some of the built toys at a cousins place, the pet series 1 (turtle, cat, squirrel) are awesome for the price.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Can't help but feel a little ripped off by the $5 price for each figure, compared to what you get for $5 in the friends line, saw some of the built toys at a cousins place, the pet series 1 (turtle, cat, squirrel) are awesome for the price.
    Got mine Thursday. They had a Buy 2 get 3rd for free. So essentially 30% Off each pack. Yes, a premium price, but I must admit I always feel I have a premium product with Lego.

got my minecraft lego set in the mail today

Took me about 15-20 minutes and that's helping another person who was getting two sets.

Myer City (Melb) actually caters for all us Minifig pack manhandlers. They are friendly and actually help out at times by bringing out fresh boxes from the stock room and even have marked packs in a drawer if you are after any in particular.
    This is Myer?

Customer service isnt dead.....

just got the A-wing starfighter from kmart for $35

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    got my minecraft lego set in the mail today
    While I have no interest in Minecraft, it was a nice looking set, very detailed. Let us know if it was a long build or not.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    just got the A-wing starfighter from kmart for $35
    Nice. Did they have any of the other new Star Wars sets?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|