Page 712 of 870 FirstFirst ... 692702707708709710711712713714715716717722732 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Kings get their product through Diamond Distribution, the same place they get their comics.
    This also explains their higher than RRP prices, especially for the combiners they've been stocking over the last year.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

$3 above RRP is pretty good for a direct import price.

Anyway, Myer Parramatta has a stack of TR Soundwaves if anyone's still looking for that toy. Also lots of Fortress Maximi and Trypticons etc. TRU has lots of Titans Return Black Shadows, Blitzwings and Octones.

TLK 3 Step Cogman Scorn Drift at Kmart Glendale. On a display stand qith Spiderman ans Beyblade. Plenty of RiD Soundwave 1 steps and rescue bot titans

Massive restock of titans return leader blaster & optimus at TRU erina (Which sucks because these probably wont move before the new line (could be wrong)) couple of blitzwings and octones as well as a leader skyshadow which is hidden away up top. target Erina is a mess with basically nothing not sure on the rest of the centre.
    it seems places are getting restocks of a revision case of Krok, quake, triggerhappy and twinferno which is basically a box of shelfwarmers at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    Massive restock of titans return leader blaster & optimus at TRU erina (Which sucks because these probably wont move before the new line (could be wrong)) couple of blitzwings and octones as well as a leader skyshadow which is hidden away up top. target Erina is a mess with basically nothing not sure on the rest of the centre.
    it seems places are getting restocks of a revision case of Krok, quake, triggerhappy and twinferno which is basically a box of shelfwarmers at this point.
    I saw heaps of Twinfernos, and one Quake at Waratah Kmart. Nothing much else around that I've seen. I wouldn't mind grabbing Triggerhappy or even Krok, but I think I'll be waiting for the Power of the Primes stuff

Has Hasbro Overlord has been released here?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I think I've seen it at TRU but I'm not sure, I have it pre-ordered from the little toy company so I didn't really pay any attention. I might be thinking of sixshot.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I think I've seen it at TRU but I'm not sure, I have it pre-ordered from the little toy company so I didn't really pay any attention. I might be thinking of sixshot.
    Thanks UM. I think it's been and gone.

Asking for a friend.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

We probably wont get Overlord here.

A pallet of $208 trypticons at big w plumpton.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)