Page 718 of 870 FirstFirst ... 698708713714715716717718719720721722723728738 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Port Macquarie has added "not yet available" tags for all PotP size classes, as well as moved the Transformers section to the other end of the aisle for no apparent reason. Big W and Target in the same area show no signs of any new stock whatsoever.

Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones with regard to Toyworld pricing; Wauchope appears to have everything at lowest possible "Toyworld RRP" i.e. $10 Prime Masters, $20 Legends, $35 Deluxe, $50 Voyager and $90 Leader. It means I've at least been able to pick up most of Wave 1 without feeling too sick about the cost, but I'd love for the Deluxes to start showing up at places with slightly more reasonable prices.

Target Miranda has POTP masters, legends (except Slash) 2x Starscreams, Dreadwind and Jazz

Reached newcastle. Target glendale had the full assortment. Only one case of deluxes it seems thus far or theyve been ransacked lol. Scored me Slash.
    Kmart glendale still has nothing new. Nor toymate glendale. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Reached newcastle. Target glendale had the full assortment. Only one case of deluxes it seems thus far or theyve been ransacked lol. Scored me Slash.
    Kmart glendale still has nothing new. Nor toymate glendale. Shame.
    Thanks for the tip-off. They've topped up the Deluxes. I picked up the 3 Prime Masters and Dreadwind.

Target Chatswood has Prime Master, Legends, Deluxes and Voyagers all mixed in with the older Titans Returns and RiD stock. Nothing is on a hook, really looks like someone just shook them out the box on to the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Target Chatswood has Prime Master, Legends, Deluxes and Voyagers all mixed in with the older Titans Returns and RiD stock. Nothing is on a hook, really looks like someone just shook them out the box on to the shelf.
    Same as target st Mary’s, everything bar the titan masters and legends are on shelves and all intermingled. Had the full wave, now minus a slag and a slash. Will probably be down a swoop by the end of the weekend... if he had a red chest like on ge packaging he’d already be gone!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Target Carlingford has two PotP Grimlocks and Starscreams.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Target Chatswood was all out of Deluxes when I checked this afternoon. Still a fair number of Prime Masters, Legends and Voyagers left though.

Toys r us hornsby has all potp, same with target minus leaders.

Toys R Us Campbelltown has the full range of POTP