Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi all

Smile hi all

Hey guys,

My name is Adam, been a transformer fan as long as I can remember (literally I was a year old when the first episode came out so I dont know what my first episode was) but I do remember purchasing a Rodimus Prime toy from the movie! I am Malaysian born but have lived in sydney for the last 6 years and unfortunately most of my collection is back in Malaysia (though it seems a lot smaller now that I have seen some of your collections)

In Aus I have all the transformer movie toys including most re colours and I am pretty much saving up for the new animated series toys (which sorry but has been pretty disappointing for me!)

My hobby is Transformers and Comics, I sell and trade a bit on ebay, mainly Movie toys in case anyone is interested and just collect TF DVDS, t shirts, hats etc!!

Well maybe a bit of a long intro but oh well!

Oh and my fav Transformer is Rodimus and toy is PowerMaster Prime.. thats all!

hi Adam...nice to hear from you

just wondering why you are saving up for the animated series toys when you said they were pretty disappointing to you??

Default ha good question...

yeah I tend not to buy too many toys from series I don't like but..

1) I always try to buy Optimus Prime
    2) Its been 11 episodes right? you know sometimes the shows don't get good till the end of the season? I am hoping for some more interesting eps, I know they are gonna stay pretty childish but I do love G1 Cameos..
    3) Some toys are just too cool haha

Where do I view/post collection photos? thanks

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum. Isn't it obvious Iceburn why he is saving up, he is a true fan and despite the craptacular nature of TF animation a TF collector will buy these, including me despite my severely low opinion of both the cartoon and toys. Grapples artistic creations if you want to see peoples collections, just search through the pages.

"Spider-Prime, Spider-Prime, does whatever a spider..." uh... Primes?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPrime9
    My hobby is Transformers and Comics
    What about Transformer comics - the real G1?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPrime9
    Where do I view/post collection photos? thanks
    Here

hi

good to have another Rodimus liker

you got any kopi ping or roti canai for me?

Welcome

welcome adam!

i thought for a minute there you were my cousin! until you mentioned you are living in sydney :P

anyway... welcome! hope u enjoy your stay... you can never have too many OPs

Talking Comics

"Spider-Prime, Spider-Prime, does whatever a spider..." uh... Primes?
    erm... Spider prime spider prime always doing his spider rhyme???

about comics, I dont actually collect TF comics, I have a few, like the IDW, new g1 stuff, some movie stuff and Avengers Transformers but no Original G1.. I mainly collect Marvel Comics (even though TF used to be Marvel) X-Men, Spider-man, New Avengers and stuff if anyone reads them...

you got any kopi ping or roti canai for me?
    Man I wish I had some roti! or some rendang there are a few good restaurants in Sydney..

Just wondering if everyone took a long time to get the (full) movie collection? I dont really know other collectors so Im curious how you all got them, ebay? toys r us etc??

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPrime9 View Post
    about comics, I dont actually collect TF comics, I have a few, like the IDW, new g1 stuff, some movie stuff and Avengers Transformers but no Original G1.. I mainly collect Marvel Comics (even though TF used to be Marvel) X-Men, Spider-man, New Avengers and stuff if anyone reads them...
    Yep there's a few comic collectors here. X-Men is my second Fandom and I read a lot of Marvel books.