Hey Guys, long time no post

As you may or may not know, I have been out of the collecting game for a LOOOONG time now, and occasionally browse the shelves and check websites for curiosity's sake, but lately it's been very rare..

Anyway, my Bro's 31st is coming up, and he's recently decided that he wants to start collecting ALL things Ironhide. So he's set me out to get him a "movie" version.

I know he already has The "regular class" Orginal black Ironhide released with the FIRST movie (was it voyager class? I have no idea..)

Anyway, so I was thinking about getting him a Ironhide from the LATEST movie. I have only these rules when it comes to buying a Ironhide for him:

-it MUST transform (no statues/molds whatever, it has to Transform lol)
-Doesn't matter WHAT size class (price isn't REALLY an issue)

That's about it, so my question is how many variations are there on the market?
Which one do you guys think is the BEST one?
And where's the best place to generally aquire them? For example, is one chain generally stocking things cheaper these days?

I have aboustley NO idea what is out there, so any help would be great guys..

P.S. I had a sale thread up over a year ago flogging of my collection. I have recently been re-consolidating my remaining collection/photographing them/deciding what to keep etc and will be posting a new sale thread within the next few months.. so keep any eye out. Thanks again peeps