Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: MP-18B - BLUESTREAK for August in Japan

Missed my delivery even though someone was home Online tracking has instructions "NO REDELIVERY OR REDIRECTION WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM TRANSDIRE". Has anyone else had this and what did you do? Their website states "A redelivery fee may be charged if no one is available to receive the delivery and Authority to leave has not been given." Not happy about this!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

you call the number on the card and arrange a redelivery for another date. they will give you a timeframe for delivery. (well now that i think about it I can't recall if I rang them or just sorted it out online... either way I just followed the instructions on the card)

PC have made an arrangement with the courier company such that none of their customers will be charged a redelivery fee.

you can relax now. Only issue is that their couriers don't seem to make much of an effort to check if anybody is actually home when they deliver. I had to watch the gate like a hawk. You could also try requesting that they ring your mobile when they're outside, but I am unsure if they actually will.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    you call the number on the card and arrange a redelivery for another date. they will give you a timeframe for delivery. (well now that i think about it I can't recall if I rang them or just sorted it out online... either way I just followed the instructions on the card)

PC have made an arrangement with the courier company such that none of their customers will be charged a redelivery fee.

you can relax now. Only issue is that their couriers don't seem to make much of an effort to check if anybody is actually home when they deliver. I had to watch the gate like a hawk. You could also try requesting that they ring your mobile when they're outside, but I am unsure if they actually will.
    Yeah when I get something from PC it's been coming with courier's please and I just arrange to get it from the depot which is between work and home. I didnt know about the agreement for no charging whch is why i called the depot direct rather than the number on the card. Organising redilevery for me is hard because of the times they usually deliver and my wife's roster changing weekly.

So I ordered mine from Yahobby ages ago, just wondering if anyone ordered from them and has gotten a delivery confirmation or any word from them at all?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    So I ordered mine from Yahobby ages ago, just wondering if anyone ordered from them and has gotten a delivery confirmation or any word from them at all?
    I was worried with this business as I emailed them and never gotten a reply hence I never bought anything though they had some cheap tfs.

Hey Kazza,

I too ordered one from YAHobby. I contacted them 10 days ago before I went on a 10 day vacation to Thailand and haven't received a response or delivery notice or any contact. I am returning to work tomorrow and will see if it was delivered there in my absence. If it hasn't, looks like it may be time to go down the road of paypal dispute. I'll keep u posted.

i've ordered from yahobby last year in january. They've never responded to my emails but i did receive my items. Took them ~2 weeks to get a shipping notice from my order (YOTH starscream). Then it took ~3 weeks to receive the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    Hey Kazza,

I too ordered one from YAHobby. I contacted them 10 days ago before I went on a 10 day vacation to Thailand and haven't received a response or delivery notice or any contact. I am returning to work tomorrow and will see if it was delivered there in my absence. If it hasn't, looks like it may be time to go down the road of paypal dispute. I'll keep u posted.
    I'm not sure if I will be eligible for paypal dispute as I pre-ordered back in april so I've passed the 45 day period to lodge a case.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    i've ordered from yahobby last year in january. They've never responded to my emails but i did receive my items. Took them ~2 weeks to get a shipping notice from my order (YOTH starscream). Then it took ~3 weeks to receive the item.
    I guess that's somewhat re-assuring... I just hope it gets delivered.

I'm not sure if I will be eligible for paypal dispute as I pre-ordered back in april so I've passed the 45 day period to lodge a case.
    Ooer, I pre-ordered in April too, I thought paypal now allowed up to 180 days to file a dispute?

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi_kid View Post
    Ooer, I pre-ordered in April too, I thought paypal now allowed up to 180 days to file a dispute?
    I'm not sure if it has changed, if so that is very good. I got a response from customer service at Yahobby;

Hello,

Your order will be shipped to you next week and it takes about 2 weeks shipping.

Thanks
    Ting

So my guess is that all MP-18B will be shipped out at around the same time.