Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys broken while in your possession

I personally don't have a problem with the latest Generations deluxes other than being a tad too small. I think they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I personally don't have a problem with the latest Generations deluxes other than being a tad too small. I think they are great.
    I like them a little bit better than older Classics figures. They look a lot better proportioned than older figures such as Universe Sideswipe and Universe Ironhide. The only complaint I'd have is that they're a little bit smaller. The headsculpts have been a vast improvement.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The WFC and FoC figures have been my all time favorites to date so far. But I'm a real sucker for the games as well. So for me personally they're fantastic.

During the big overhaul of the collection at the start of the year, I came across a number of broken figures, and ones that I broke while moving or cleaning the toys.... which is really depressing to see all in one spot like this.

(gonna have to get myself some good glue... and buy a lot of replacements)

A Tripredacus missile/wing, a Pretender beast gun, and the tail-wing on Gen2 Terradive.

The posts on two Spychanger guns... which is something for people to be careful putting into or out of their fists.

TF2 Voyager Starscream's arm, at the plastic "pin" that makes the shoulder.

Leg fin from the JP GO! combiner.

And one of the combiner head-pieces... the good one too.

Noted before, but this is a photo of two of the three that now have broken jaws.

Kissplay Auto-trooper bonnet/head-cover, that leaves a big hole in car mode.

Side mirror snapped off the Alternity Skywarp, when it fell off the shelf.

TF2 (2010) Leader Starscream - brown plastic tab broken off the shoulder.

Alternity Megatron with a broken tail-light.

Two of my MP Convoy Megatron guns, broke rather easily at the rivet joint, as the plastic loop is rather thin and weak, so if it is tight, or gets tight as it gets older, it can break quite easily if you force it. Unfortunately for me, the brown version has only been released once.

And in the last week, a bumped into one of the display cases, knocking a couple toys off...
    One of the capsule figurines, which I'm finding are very fragile for plastic. They seem to be as brittle as 20 year old sun-damaged rubber. And this was the only Shockwave I had too, as they were the hardest to find in the set of 12.

And my "noooooo" moment - the toy I only had for about two weeks, and paid US$40 for... JP Advanced Dino.
    Some of my toys are posed in fancy poses, but means they fall over too easily... and this was one of them.

I hope that wasn't too painful for anyone...

Geez. Someone is rough with their toys.

All mine are 'pristine' except Voyager Prime Bulkhead where I twisted a little flappy bit near the shoulder the wrong way and snapped split the ball joint.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And my "noooooo" moment - the toy I only had for about two weeks, and paid US$40 for... JP Advanced Dino.
    Some of my toys are posed in fancy poses, but means they fall over too easily... and this was one of them.

I hope that wasn't too painful for anyone...
    I'm sorry, this one is my fault . Guess I owe you a new one...
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Thought I forgot some, but I think I may have posted these somewhere else already...

The Choro Q Rodimus that I mentioned elsewhere already, but adding it in with the others here.

After breaking my Choro Q Rodimus, I finally ended up breaking the Megatron too.

Sinnertwin's gun and the whip handle of Cloudburst is broken, but not completely come apart.

Overkill's leg, and it is the reissue too... which might mean a flaw in the Reissue from the mould being degraded, or it was constructed differently.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I'm sorry, this one is my fault . Guess I owe you a new one...
    Nah, I let you do it, so it's not your fault.

And I should be more careful with where I walk to not bang into it to start with...

Looks like there's been a battle royale at your place Griffin!!
    Bummer about such a new figure breaking, time to start looking at realestate listings for large houses I think.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

So much pain Griffin My eyes are burning!!

...That's better