Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinobot Combiner - Extinction

Default Dinobot Combiner - Extinction

Evening everyone.

I've seen pics of what looks like a dinobot combiner called
    extinction. From the pics it looks sensational.
    Was this ever created, or just a fan concept which
    never took off?

Cheers

iirc, that was a custom by Frenzy_Rumble

If you're interested in a Dinobot combiner, Toyworld's line of not-dinobots will be combinable. It looks pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    If you're interested in a Dinobot combiner, Toyworld's line of not-dinobots will be combinable. It looks pretty good too.
    True that, but i may still see what the cost is for Rumble to commission one of these, if not too outrageous may look into it. Otherwise i might check out Toy World.

Thanks Obe

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    True that, but i may still see what the cost is for Rumble to commission one of these, if not too outrageous may look into it. Otherwise i might check out Toy World.

Thanks Obe
    IF he even gets back to you, the cost will be huge. I would estimate a price with 4 figures easy.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Don't touch this one or you'll be burnt !!! Frenzy cannot be trusted and a scammer. The guy owes me $1500 for commissioning this shitty figure and he's dissappeared. He even stole the 5 figures I sent to him and would not return it. I have asked and when he was actually responding he had a tonne of excuses and I reckon he used my figures on someone else's custom. I posted this on TFW and he threatened me to pull it down. It sucks and now I look at it, it just hurts. I'm sure there will be a proper one by 3rd party. FR if you are reading this, where is my money !!!!

Trust me, I'm not alone.

Hes from the TFW so what do you expect. Most of them are assholes over there.

Im sorry to hear that kelvin. That really sucks. What I dont understand is, how did you threaten you? Is he a super mod over there or something. I would post on every TF board about him and let the ppl know just what kind of scum he is.

He was saying he's reporting to mod for slander. And then the mod said to take it off coz the don't accept that type of behaviour. Forced $100 out of him eventually and then he dissappeared.

I say It's Karma. Bad things will happen to him. I heard he's in serious debt so .. Nuff said

That's just crazy Kelvin... that guy is such a con man then...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I've been on TFW for years & I'm definitely not an asshole. I'm not defending the guy but what I can tell you is that that guy hasn't posted over there in a long time - he's obviously pissed off a few too many people. Kelvin you say he's in a massive financial hole? I guess the ripping-off people income stream must have well & truly dried up. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...