Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Crossfire 2: Bruticus Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    anyone find it hard to pull swindle out from the feet part?? its on very tight!!
    I find that they are hard to put back in after, as the way the feet join means that if you get one foot in first, it's very hard to get the other in. If you try to combine both feet first and then push both in, it's also hard as there is very little room to move. I ended up twisting and turning and using a bit of brute force (gently) to get the feet tucked.

Overall, these are two great kits. Clearly there was a lot of thought that went into the design of the weapons and various configurations. Nothing is "wasted".

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    To me the upgraded gestalt is much, much, MUCH more playable than the base toy combiner He now has extended articulation and poseability. He is also much more stable and with multiple weapons which immensely add to the play value. The individual figures also get a lot of play value by having multiple transforming weapons and even upgrades. I wouldn't call the base toy user friendly, the energon weapons and ill thought out joints and weight ratio make it unstable which is something that has been largely fixed with the upgrade.

Please don't tell me that Powercore combiner Bruticus is the better toy
    I already told you that I don't like the execution of the PCCs. I don't even own any PCCs yet, so don't try to deflect my criticism of this set by suggesting my support of the much-derided PCCs.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    I already told you that I don't like the execution of the PCCs. I don't even own any PCCs yet, so don't try to deflect my criticism of this set by suggesting my support of the much-derided PCCs.
    I was only joking, dude hence the ''

And I already addressed your criticism. It has not been deflected

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    okay to address the wrist issue:

Normally the right hand will not be limp down its own but will fall down (thereby limp wrist) when it is holding on to a gun as it becomes heavier than the peg it attaches to can handle

*snip*

for purposes of demo pic I have the hand limp down as it would if it was holding a gun...

a simple modification to this to aid it in keeping the hand straight while holding a gun is by tiptoeing the foot of Explorer a bit so it helps keep the hand in position, really minor...

*snip*

hope that clarifies what I meant in the previous posts. Sorry I didn't post much pics Hursty hehehe, kup has it all covered actually.
    Awesome pics there Liege, that shows exactly what was in my head of what both yourself and Kup were describing, cheers mate.

I'll have to see if this is the case with my set when it arrives and in regards to the amount of pics Liege, lol, your not wrong, Kup really did cover almost every pose possible with just the one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

I'll have to see if this is the case with my set when it arrives and in regards to the amount of pics Liege, lol, your not wrong, Kup really did cover almost every pose possible with just the one post.
    No, there is one more hand pose that I could have done but this is a family friendly board

My shipping Order was confirmed from TFsource! Explore and Munitioner are on their way! YAY!!

Just received mine from RobotKingdom. Boy they ship fast. Only took 4 days.

This is the best kit around. Love it. Get it !

Wow, i had no interest in those models until that upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Wow, i had no interest in those models until that upgrade
    You'll find that alot of us were like that. Then trying to hunt for the main part was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You'll find that alot of us were like that. Then trying to hunt for the main part was fun.
    Not me though , I bought my Bruticus Maximus set 1. to offset the Aerialbots and 2. to bolster my rather fleeting Classics/Universe 2.0 Decepticon forces at the time.

I think both sides are more or less equal now, maybe a few more members on the Autobot's side but the Big guys are on the Decepticons.