Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$190 I reckon. Just a feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Now you have said that pre orders will probably go up tonight.

Any guesses on what PC will list this one at? Hoping for around $150 but I'm wary from the survey that we could be looking at a "this is hard to import tax" of say $50, giving a total cost of around $200.
    "hard to import tax" lol

you mean "legal counsel" fee :-p

Given that he has the P38 UNCLE accessories I bet he is MP-10 priced from Takara Tomy. Just a question of how much PC needs to add on to cover the legal cost.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anything below $180 I have no idea why anyone seem to think highly of it, is unpainted plastic, and nowhere as heavy or big as mp-10 with trailer. It be shockwave price range. But that's my guess, anything ridiculous I will just self import it.

Why Po not up? Simple, this was an leak attack on 3p megatrons and stopped their sales quite considerably. This is not till next year. If anything I can almost bet you that they are waiting on maketoys to release pre orders for nightbeat jazz to shock everyone with their own jazz mp. I know I would, that's how I would take down 3p. So there isn't any rush to open pre orders.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    If it's going to jack up the cost of the toy then I might as well get it from another source.
    Yep. No point paying he same price as HLJ only to get it 4 months after the rest of the world.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yep. No point paying he same price as HLJ only to get it 4 months after the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Come on, their not that bad. It will only be 3 months after the rest of the world.

But seriously that's one thing PC needs to work on. If HLJ and RK can ship all their orders for an item in 24 to 48 hours PC should be able to do the same.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Come on, their not that bad. It will only be 3 months after the rest of the world.

But seriously that's one thing PC needs to work on. If HLJ and RK can ship all their orders for an item in 24 to 48 hours PC should be able to do the same.
    Not if you want low low low prices

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Not if you want low low low prices
    I just like watching the rowboat pull up to port with the sun setting behind it...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If HLJ and RK can ship all their orders for an item in 24 to 48 hours PC should be able to do the same.
    Well, they're getting f$%ked over logistically by firstly not being in Asia and secondly by Australia Post not delivering everything in one hit.

Go onto the international boards, and when you compare PC to US stores, it's not as bad.

Plus if you're at the front of the queue, you're likely to get delivery on the first or second business day after release.