Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Well, they're getting f$%ked over logistically by firstly not being in Asia and secondly by Australia Post not delivering everything in one hit.

Go onto the international boards, and when you compare PC to US stores, it's not as bad.

Plus if you're at the front of the queue, you're likely to get delivery on the first or second business day after release.
    The only US store I've dealt with is BBTS and not for a long time. Give me an example of what the US stores are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The only US store I've dealt with is BBTS and not for a long time. Give me an example of what the US stores are doing.
    Just reading on the US forums like TFW, people who've ordered from say BBTS and TFSource (and TFSource in particular) are complaining of wait times for figures when you compare with release dates.

Head on over to the various threads on each particular figure and go through them.

Well, they're getting f$%ked over logistically by firstly not being in Asia and secondly by Australia Post not delivering everything in one hit.
    it's always other sevices faults

Being in Oz is irrelevant as depending on distribution channel any biz can pay the $$$ and have everything arrive in single shipment around same time if not just week or two after asia.

If that happens then the $ of items will go up and people will be upset hence it'll never happen

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    it's always other sevices faults

Being in Oz is irrelevant as depending on distribution channel any biz can pay the $$$ and have everything arrive in single shipment around same time if not just week or two after asia.

If that happens then the $ of items will go up and people will be upset hence it'll never happen
    They mentioned here the Australia Post situation.

If you think they're lying then call them out on it.

Just reading on the US forums like TFW, people who've ordered from say BBTS and TFSource (and TFSource in particular) are complaining of wait times for figures when you compare with release dates.

Head on over to the various threads on each particular figure and go through them.
    Ok found some examples. Sounds like BBTS has lost it's mojo, and it wasn't in particularly good shape when I last used them.

That said what I object to about PC is I order the same item as other people on the board and they get it weeks before mine ships. I just imagine a pallet sitting a warehouse and some decides, yep I'll ship another one of these today.

Go onto the international boards, and when you compare PC to US stores, it's not as bad.

Plus if you're at the front of the queue, you're likely to get delivery on the first or second business day after release.
    They mentioned here the Australia Post situation.

If you think they're lying then call them out on it.
    Dunno what your reading but my comment states any biz can get stocks faster if more $ is spend, austpost is not the only package distribution service in Aust but will likely incur a higher cost which would need to be passed on to the consumer , thus will likely never happen

Anyhoo the thread is getting off topic so we should get back to talking bout mp36 anyway

Dunno what your reading but my comment states any biz can get stocks faster if more $ is spend, austpost is not the only package distribution service in Aust but will likely incur a higher cost which would need to be passed on to the consumer , thus will likely never happen
    Firstly, just pointing out the reason for why some of their shipments to customers may seem erratic.

Secondly, as you've noted, there's costs involved to speed up shipments, and as much as you want to be snide about their services, are you willing to pay more money?

Firstly, just pointing out the reason for why some of their shipments to customers may seem erratic.

Secondly, as you've noted, there's costs involved to speed up shipments, and as much as you want to be snide about their services, are you willing to pay more money?
    Yes I would pay more for better service and speed, hence I only make new purchases from local and overseas sellers that can provide both.

Yes I would pay more for better service and speed, hence I only make new purchases from local and overseas sellers that can provide both.
    Yeah, well that's the thing, if I wanted absolute and guaranteed speed I would shop overseas from one of the Asian stores. But I do like the option of having a store that's aiming for cheap prices with a possible wait time.

If PC jacks their prices up for speed, then the option of low cost with wait time is gone, and having reduced options is not a good thing in my book!

But anyway, as you said it's off-topic, so we'll just close it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I just like watching the rowboat pull up to port with the sun setting behind it...
    You're such a romantic
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain