Page 115 of 136 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117118119120125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Punisher trailer. Oh yes please.
    Hope the show lives up to the trailer.

Really enjoyed the first two eps of Star Trek Discovery. Felt more like "Star Trek" than the reboot movies and can't wait to see where they go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Punisher trailer. Oh yes please.
    That trailer + Metallica's One = Yes please indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    New favourite... The Expanse. It's like a scifi thriller/mystery. Burned through season 1 in a week which is like a record for me of recent. Any chance I got I watched. Was like a good book I couldn't put down. Been awhile since I came across a show like that.
    I just finished the two seasons. Started off slow but really picked up and I burned through it. Great viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Really enjoyed the first two eps of Star Trek Discovery. Felt more like "Star Trek" than the reboot movies and can't wait to see where they go from here.
    It's really interesting watching all the shade getting thrown at it. I just read 3 pages on another message board about how the opening sequence sucked It seems people are trying their hardest to not like it.

I thought it was quite good. It's not shaping up to be a sciencey exploration show but will hopefully entertain.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It's really interesting watching all the shade getting thrown at it. I just read 3 pages on another message board about how the opening sequence sucked It seems people are trying their hardest to not like it.

I thought it was quite good. It's not shaping up to be a sciencey exploration show but will hopefully entertain.

And so far I am entertained. I like the concept of the spore drive even if they are fuzzy on the details. And Starfleet are acting in a completely irrational manner by allowing the Discovery to roam the Galaxy.

And why the hell did they destroy the Glenn? Should have just cleaned off the walls and re-crewed it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Stranger Things 2!... nuff said

Also Voltron season 4 is up and running

Also I don’t mind the new Star Trek, not sure how it is supposed to fit in to the original series as it seems to be in the same timeline?, regardless, I’ve been enjoying it, not sure what all the moaning is about
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Netflix The Punisher, first Marvel series I thought of giving a go, think Jon Bernthal does an amazing job in this role, very brutal, thought it was pretty good, not for the kiddies or anyone with a weak stomach when it comes to violance an gore
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I've fallen off watching Flash and Supergirl, and never got into Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow, but I caught up with the Crisis on Earth-X crossover and thought it was quite good and just enough of a taste of that combined universe to last me a while.

Meanwhile, given how good the Dreamworks/Netflix Voltron has been, I'm looking forward to see the recently announced Dreamworks/Netflix She-Ra. (I always preferred She-Ra to MOTU.)

Just finished Future Man. Funniest show I've seen in a long time. Be warned though, some of the humour is a bit low brow.