Page 410 of 609 FirstFirst ... 390400405406407408409410411412413414415420430 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Myer Karrinyup had 1 each of POTP Leader Optimus and Rodimus. 20% off when you buy 2 toys.

There was also 2 sets of those Platinum/G1 Thrust, Ramjet and Dirge things in the clearance section. They have been there for eternity. Unsure of price.
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 10th March 2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Myer Karrinyup had 1 each of POTP Leader Optimus and Rodimus. 20% off when you buy 2 toys.

There was also 2 sets of those Platinum/G1 Thrust, Ramjet and Dirge things in the clearance section. They have been there for eternity. Unsure of price.
    WAY too much. Like 80-120 ? Last time I looked when my local had that same set anyhow.

Anyone know if there are any Leader POTP figures at TRU Cannington? They're 20% off storewide for the weekend and Ive been eyeing Rodimus.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Anyone know if there are any Leader POTP figures at TRU Cannington? They're 20% off storewide for the weekend and Ive been eyeing Rodimus.
    Hi, I saw 5 Optimus and 5 Rodimus just before 8pm last night. Went back again at lunch time today and there were only 2 Rodimus left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hi, I saw 5 Optimus and 5 Rodimus just before 8pm last night. Went back again at lunch time today and there were only 2 Rodimus left.
    Thanks Kyle.

I'll see how I go tomorrow

Don't forget that the catalogue sale price is $70, which is $2 better than the 20% off full-price coupon.

Just call them before you go out there and ask. they are pretty good at finding stuff if you tell them exactly what you are after (assuming its on the shelf)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't forget that the catalogue sale price is $70, which is $2 better than the 20% off full-price coupon.
    Thanks griff you sly dog

Thanks griff you sly dog
    It also means that if you can't find Rodimus this weekend, you still have another week and a half before the $70 price ends... or resort to buying it from their website (if you buy two, you'd think one would at least be Rodimus... and with free shipping, you could sell off the other fairly easily for $70, especially if it is Optimus, which is in more demand, and harder to find in-store).

Was at Kmart Warwick mid-week, so this is a bit late... but managed pick up the only POTP Grimlock on shelf, didn't mind it for $49.

Had full range of the first wave POTP Legends available, and a Starscream too.

Also saw Deluxe POTP Slag/Slug and Swoop. I grabbed them instinctively but then saw they were $35, no discount. I put them back! Next to Jazz and the other one.

What do others think about the $35 highest ever in history Deluxe price? It seems ridiculous to me. I'm gonna order these through Little Toy Company I think, and save the driving around. Too bad the USD rate isn't great for us now, otherwise BBTS or others may still be viable.

Speaking of which, SharkyMcShark maybe consider just pre-order POTP Prime for $60 from Little Toy if you don't have luck this weekend. With postage you might be only a couple bucks more than TRU sale - delivered to your door!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!