Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

I know it's been sighted before, but I saw Incinerator at a Kmart today (1st major retail sighting?) at the surprisingly regular price of $39.99.

Am unsure if this a first?

I saw Universe Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor yesterday at a nearby Kmart!

Managed to get Cyclonus whom im very impressed with

Apparently Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown have been found at more than one Toyworld in WA, so should start appearing in other chain stores soon (and other Toyworlds). Tiby's find at an Uncle Pete's is an independant, so can't be related to a national chain, and could even have been a direct import (if they were getting impatient about no new figures in the last 8 weeks).

edit - And now a Toyworld on the Gold Coast (QLD) has the new Animated Deluxes.
    Last edited by griffin; 13th February 2009 at 01:46 PM.

A David Jones in Sydney had Cyclonus, Hound and Cheetor.
    Looks like they are making their way to any national chain stocking that series now. At least, to any store that needs to restock.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown have been found at more than one Toyworld in WA, so should start appearing in other chain stores soon (and other Toyworlds). Tiby's find at an Uncle Pete's is an independant, so can't be related to a national chain, and could even have been a direct import (if they were getting impatient about no new figures in the last 8 weeks).

edit - And now a Toyworld on the Gold Coast (QLD) has the new Animated Deluxes.
    Thanks to 1orion2many's report, I rushed out this morning and found these at another WA Toyworld. I visited two and don't believe all Toyworlds have these though.

My pics:

Blurr's car mode is very very nice, I especially like the back wheels!
    Swindle the armsdealer looks like he's stolen Megs' arm cannon and Prime's chest.
    Both are very nice.

Also found this on Wednesday afternoon at Kmart. Forgot to take a pic until now. First sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Forgot to take a pic until now. First sighting?
    I've also seen that item here in kmart last week but I wasn't able to buy it - nor even post it. So I reckon that is the first posting here in the forum.

There's another version of it where it comes in a plastic packet with holes on the side so as you can file it in a 3-hole binder or so. I also thought I saw an animated bumblebee version of that as well.

I was almost tempted to buy it last week but, for whatever reason, the other side of me is doubting its quality.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Uncle Pete's tends to get things early down my way (eg movie figures and Animated originally) so when I heard K-Marts were getting them I thought Uncle Pete's could not be far off.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Mighty Muggs are here...

Sighted in Melb - Mighty Muggs Wave 1, Myer Highpoint $24.95.
    Sighted in Bris - mighty mugs at toyworld Indro, only had a Megatron And Soundwave for $20 bucks each.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mighty Muggs are here...

Sighted in Melb - Mighty Muggs Wave 1, Myer Highpoint $24.95.
    Sighted in Bris - mighty mugs at toyworld Indro, only had a Megatron And Soundwave for $20 bucks each.
    Also at Uncle Pete's... not sure of price - I must have assumed they were overpriced
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm