Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Trivia Game

I'm pretty sure it's been twenty-four hours, so...

Barrage
    Bombshell
    Chop Shop
    Grimlock
    Jetfire
    Kickback
    Shockwave
    Shrapnel
    Slag
    Sludge
    Snarl
    Topspin
    Tracks (or Road Rage if you would prefer.)
    Twin Twist
    Venom
    Whirl

The art isn't 100% clear on this, but the ones that seem to be in pre-Transformers colours are Barrage, Chop Shop, Topspin, Tracks, Twin Twist, Venom, Whirl and the Snarl in the top right corner.

Correct!

Q: What am I? I was founded in 1947 by the three Steiner brothers in Ohio USA, named after the street in which my original corporate officers were located. One of my earliest toys was a toy gun that could blow bubbles. In 1967 I was purchased by General Mills and three years later I was merged with Rainbow Crafts, thus I obtained the rights to Play-Doh. In 1977 I obtained the licence to produce toys for the Star Wars franchise after it had been initially turned down by Mego the year before, and as such, I popularised the concept of the 9.5cm action figure which became an industry standard. In the same decade I also produced toys for the Six Million Dollar Man. In the 1980s I also created the hugely popular Super Powers Collection, Care Bears, M.A.S.K. and Strawberry Shortcake. In 1987 I was acquired by Tonka, but they too were acquired by Hasbro in 1991, and consequently so was I. In 1996 I completely revamped the Transformers brand by releasing a new concept known as Transformers Beast Wars, which proved highly popular and revitalised the Transformers brand. I am... ?

Score:
    Firestorm 2
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 5
    Stug 1

Kenner

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Correct!

Q: What am I? I was founded in 1947 by the three Steiner brothers in Ohio USA, named after the street in which my original corporate officers were located. One of my earliest toys was a toy gun that could blow bubbles. In 1967 I was purchased by General Mills and three years later I was merged with Rainbow Crafts, thus I obtained the rights to Play-Doh. In 1977 I obtained the licence to produce toys for the Star Wars franchise after it had been initially turned down by Mego the year before, and as such, I popularised the concept of the 9.5cm action figure which became an industry standard. In the same decade I also produced toys for the Six Million Dollar Man. In the 1980s I also created the hugely popular Super Powers Collection, Care Bears, M.A.S.K. and Strawberry Shortcake. In 1987 I was acquired by Tonka, but they too were acquired by Hasbro in 1991, and consequently so was I. In 1996 I completely revamped the Transformers brand by releasing a new concept known as Transformers Beast Wars, which proved highly popular and revitalised the Transformers brand. I am... ?

Score:
    Firestorm 2
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 5
    Stug 1
    Kenner!

Firestorm got in first! New question tomorrow.

Score:
    Firestorm 3
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 5
    Stug 1

Firestorm got in first! New question tomorrow.

Score:
    Firestorm 3
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 5
    Stug 1
    Should I be on six - I was on four and then got the boxart question and the bonus?

Score:
    Firestorm 2
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 6
    Stug 1

Q: Whose alma mater is the Massachussetts Institute of Technology?

Q: Whose alma mater is the Massachussetts Institute of Technology?
    Buzz Aldrin, from Dark Of The Moon. And Tim Ferris from the Spitfire and The Troubleshooters backup strip. And Carly Witwicky from the cartoon.

Right you are.

Q: Which Transformers voice actor performed at the London 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony?

Score:
    Firestorm 2
    Seraphim Prime 6
    Sky Shadow 7
    Stug 1

Eric Idle