Thread: Wicked the Broadway Musical

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Default Wicked the Broadway Musical

Now Broadway musicals aren't usually my thing, but it was my most special lady's birthday yesterday so off we went.

Awesome show...even exceeded The Dark Knight in enjoyment which I went to see the night before.
    Very funny, quality sets, brilliant performers, excellent seats.
    Well worth the 100 buck a ticket price.

If you get the opportunity I highly recommend this. 5 stars! (that's out of 5 btw)

I've been dying to see this since I heard Popular two years ago. I have second row tickets for a Saturday night a few weeks from now. Really looking forward to it

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Have you seen this yet PB?

Did you picture me as Guh-linda and you as Elphaba when 'Popular' was sung?

I did!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Did you picture me as Guh-linda and you as Elphaba when 'Popular' was sung?

I did!
    Yikes!

Yes I saw it last weekend and while I enjoyed it, there was too much anticipation that it couldn't live up to what I was hoping for. I have been listening to the soundtrack ever since though and might try to win some Wicked Lotto tickets and see it again.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Ahh well it was opposite for me. Here I am thinking 'Broadway' and 'Musical' and was anticipating falling asleep and beforehand actually thinking "God why did I agree to go?"
    So I was pleasantly overwhelmed with it all. I think the Ozmopolitans in those glowing green glasses helped get me in the mood as well.

My bro's watching it 29th August! and I'm watching it 10th September with my missus! WOO! Totally looking forward to it

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

why don't i have the money to watch it. moreover, my fiance is not really into musical...
    too WICKED

Yeah! I bought the program book already for $20 bucks! It looks really good and I can't wait to watch it! Date booked on 27th Sep.. One more month but really looking forward to it..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!