Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13232829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I looked at the back... What the hell is that god awful large white sticker covering up all the art at the back??....Talk about pi$$ed. Still love the figure though.
    Yeah, all TFs from China have those stickers -- it's Hasbro China's legal blurb. No idea why they needed to make it so freakin' huge though. I'm surprised to see it on a United toy though -- China's a Hasbro market, not TakaraTOMY. Looks like Hasbro China managed to get that toy in as a special import (much like what Hasbro Australia did for our market with Jetwing Optimus Prime and Masterpiece Ultra Magnus).

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Tried to remove the sticker. Its on there good and leaves a residue. Any ideas what the best residue remover is which wont ruin the card? Ive tried metho..didnt work!!
    Rubbing alcohol?

A lot of American toy collectors use an oil-based cleaner called Goo Gone, but I've never seen it here. Mind you, I've never tried looking for it either -- check out your local hardware or automotive stores. Not sure if melamine cleaners would be too abrasive or not on a card...

Some more Animated goodness for ye olde shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Some more Animated goodness for ye olde shelf.

now thats some masterpiece shiz right there
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    now thats some masterpiece shiz right there
    Haha, a bot has to keep the TFA dream alive somehow right?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I would recommend once you've removed the sticker slowly (peel at 90 degrees to the surface) you should get hold of some eucalyptus oil, use with a tissue or sometihing. and use sparingly at first. it will soak into the card if you use too much.
    Eucalyptus oil worked wonders. Looks brand new. Many thanks for the tip UM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these this week.I don't know the guys in the second pic except for Misfire and the Predaking guns..
    On your 2nd picture
    The little green box is G2 Megatron's (green tank in first pic) big light accessory fits in a slot in his big rail cannon and the gun next to it ( pointy looking one) is his hand gun. The black foot plate below it belongs to Gestalt Landcross (G1 Jap continuity) it's either Tacker or Tackle's accessory. The dual missle launcher next to the 2 Predaking guns belong to micromaster Groundshaker's ATV vehicle/platform. Hope this helps. Sorry for the lack of pics or link Im not good at it

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    received all of these yesterday so im just now waiting on 2 more packages to come and then im gonna give collecting a break for awhile.
    Awesome haul there! luv em minicons...the A10 is a minicon charater on his own. he belongs to a 3 pack group (clear skies or something like that)- a Minicon Patrol if you will.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The TF Prime starscream/bbtwo pack bought solely so first edition bb could have two cannons and so i could havea TF Prime "Slipstream"
    the Target at Carindale had no TF PRime CYberverse commanders so i just bought the damn things from toyworld. I would take pics but i'm back from my first shift a restaurant whose opening day was free to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    The TF Prime starscream/bbtwo pack bought solely so first edition bb could have two cannons and so i could havea TF Prime "Slipstream"
    the Target at Carindale had no TF PRime CYberverse commanders so i just bought the damn things from toyworld. I would take pics but i'm back from my first shift a restaurant whose opening day was free to the public.
    Nice idea TB, if I could find the two pack anywhere near me, Id consider the screamer figure there the prolly the same then - it has a different paint scheme to the single Voyager version does it? When you get the chance though can you post up comparison pics please. Thanks.

As for me Thanks to Gok for getting me a Cyberverse Commander BUlkhead - yaaaay now all my littluns are complete until the next wave arrives for collecting - cute toy but I dont get the clear plastics on the chest - it doesnt need it at all.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these this week.I don't know the guys in the second pic except for Misfire and the Predaking guns..
    G2 Megatron. Spiffy. Had one of those when I was a kid. Shot missles exceptionally far for a toy.

So after me thinking I'll leave the Prime series alone, I have started caving badly, bought the Bee vs. Screamer 2 pack just to get the skywarpy figure.

Paint on mine aint great, but its fixable.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)