Hot on the heals of the Deluxe Stinger update (coming here in March), comes some news that is hot off the presses from Hasbro Australia.

The first of the next two Masterpiece toys from Japan (via Hasbro Hong Kong) will be Star Saber in March at ToysRUs.
Price is yet to be revealed, but when it is, it will be included here.

The second new Masterpiece that should end up at ToysRUs mid-year (to be confirmed) is the reissue of MP-10 Optimus Prime (the black box Japanese version being released in Japan in May).

After asking Hasbro Australia why the October reissue in Hong Kong of the Hasbro version of Masterpiece Optimus (clear box version) didn't come here with all the other Masterpiece imports from Hasbro Hong Kong, I was told that they didn't know about it. So I told them about the upcoming Japanese reissue, and a day later they get back to me saying that they will be ordering it (details to be confirmed later).

That's pretty good of them, to take on board a suggestion and act on it so quickly. (I've been mentioning it to them for a couple years now, about how that mould could sell here every couple years, based on its popularity in its first release and being the iconic Transformers character and Masterpiece toy.)

Since this one is so sudden, it might be some time before we get any date and price details, but given the 2-ish month delay of other import figures from Hasbro HK, this one is likely to be here around July.