View Poll Results: Is Jetfire worth purchasing?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

24 70.59%
  • Only if cheap

6 17.65%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

4 11.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review: Generations Leader Jetfire

I so want this mold...But it just out of reach at this point IE: lack of finance and just the general availability of the toy...but I did find this for anybody whos looking to fill in the annoying hollow bits.

http://www.megamoonman.com/jetfire.html

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I still like classics Jetfire the best.
    Me too!

How do people find the look of the chrome weapons and thrusters? I've ordered the Tak/Tom verion as I thought it looked much better, but now have a mate who wants to unload the hasbro version for like $50. Thinking if the chromes not too bad maybe will just get my mates one (though the Tak/Tom version is only costing me like $5 more).

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    How do people find the look of the chrome weapons and thrusters? I've ordered the Tak/Tom verion as I thought it looked much better, but now have a mate who wants to unload the hasbro version for like $50. Thinking if the chromes not too bad maybe will just get my mates one (though the Tak/Tom version is only costing me like $5 more).
    I believe the cheom
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I believe the cheom
    As do I, brother. Those unbelievers who question the cheom must be punished!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    i believe the chrome on the hasbro version is covering red plastic. Double check this with someone who owns the toy but you should be able to just remove the chrome for the look you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    As do I, brother. Those unbelievers who question the cheom must be punished!

Proper lols, thanks
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I have seen its red plastic underneath as someone posted a how to remove the chrome using denatured alcohol and superclean degreaser in america on tfw2005 how to section link

...or you could just get the TakaraTOMY version if you want it without the chrome, and leave the Hasbro version for those who don't mind or even prefer the chrome.

Finally received my Jetfire today and I love him. Both modes are very effective and the option of the battle mask works well (looks cool in his hand too). Contrary to many, I adore the chrome red. Looks great.

I will gladly pick up the Thundercracker retool, which I will probably love more than this.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I will gladly pick up the Thundercracker retool, which I will probably love more than this.
    I think the Thundercracker retool may work better if it was resized down to Voyager or even bring back Ultras. He shouldn't be the same size as Jetfire.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!