Page 672 of 833 FirstFirst ... 652662667668669670671672673674675676677682692 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Werribee plaza:
    Big w:Nothing of interest unless you want studio series leaders, 2 of each (one blackout was in video games section, you can guess why)
    Kmart:POTP legends wave 3, POTP prime masters wave 2
    Elsewhere:Nothing really worth talking about, stay away from the tru nothing but screaming kids and normally I love the odd screamer not every aisle

Tarneit Kmart:Looks like they didn't get an update yet so don't bother for wave 2 onwards of potp

Big W Doncaster has one each of Cosmos, Seaspray and Slugslinger. Saw them there just before they closed today.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    No sign of wave 2 studio series Voyagers at Toyworld Sunbury
    A shame, especially since they currently (still) have a sale on for Studio Seires figures. I grabbed one of their catalogues as I left, just in case I could find them elsewhere and get a price match.

There’s an interesting little error in their catalogue

Those are definitely not Studio series Deluxes...

Also interesting is their price for Studio Series Leaders is cheaper than Big W’s sale price.
    Which should mean it works for big w’s toy sale “cheapest price” guarantee https://www.bigw.com.au/toy-sale-2018-guarantee

What are the sale dates for the Toyworld sale, as I couldn't find the catalogue online to post up as news.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What are the sale dates for the Toyworld sale, as I couldn't find the catalogue online to post up as news.
    The only indication of dates I can see is on the bottom of he last page

But that seems to indicate the sale is already over..

But I was there again yesterday and they still have the sale catalogues out the front of the store and the sale stickers up advertising the cheaper prices

So either they are lazy and just haven’t fixed things yet. Or he sale was extended?
    I may have to go back there and ask them when the sale prices end or something

Galvatran Guest

EDIT: Plenty of Legends Outback & his case mate at Kmart Altona Gate. Up on the highest peg.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Werribee plaza:
    Big w:Nothing of interest unless you want studio series leaders, 2 of each (one blackout was in video games section, you can guess why)
    Kmart:POTP legends wave 3, POTP prime masters wave 2
    Elsewhere:Nothing really worth talking about, stay away from the tru nothing but screaming kids and normally I love the odd screamer not every aisle
    Thanks, saved me a trip. I wonder if the Bayverse Prime statue is for sale at TRU store?
    Last edited by Galvatran; 30th June 2018 at 10:31 PM.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    EDIT: Plenty of Legends Outback & his case mate at Kmart Altona Gate. Up on the highest peg.

Thanks, saved me a trip. I wonder if the Bayverse Prime statue is for sale at TRU store?
    Not yet but better take the batteries out of it when you do, I swear its motion activated

Went to Ringwood today. Lots of Outback and Cindersaur at K-mart and lots of Cosmos and Seaspray at Big W.

Heaps of Seaspray and Cosmos in a bin at front of the store at Big W Southland

No Skyshadows at the Toyworld store (was kinda hoping)

FatalityPitt Guest

Went to Kmart in Footscray today. They only had one each of Skrapnel, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Hunger and Swoop. I asked the staff if there were more figures out in the back, and there are currently no other Transformers, just Avengers stuff.

Zero amount of Seaspray and Cosmos at Big W Waverley Gardens.