Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: POTP toys already out in America

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    BBTS has pre-order listings up.

...should I give local retail some time or should I get my order in, I just want my some controversial jazz heh
    The Little Toy Company also have preorders available for the first wave, at cheaper costs.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Word is filtering through that POTP toys might be released here to the retailers, so that they show up in stores in the first week of January.
    That may be an estimate, and the toys could start showing up at the end of December or end of January... but at this time, the first week of January appears to be like a "release date" for POTP toys here.

So we know that the release date in Asia is December 1st, and our unofficial release date here in Australia is said to be January 1st (plus, someone on TFW mentioned that New Zealand have to wait until March for their POTP toys)... it looks like official the US release date could be December 15th, as some have started showing up on Amazon as pre-orders.

That's the Voyagers, Legends and Deluxe Jazz (none of the other w1 Deluxes though).
    Last edited by griffin; 24th November 2017 at 05:43 PM.

Well, it looks like our market is not big enough during the Christmas rush to be worthy of a December 1st release.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Well, it looks like our market is not big enough during the Christmas rush to be worthy of a December 1st release.
    I don't think it is by choice of the local branch, as we can (and do) get stock at the same time as other countries, or earlier, if it is available.
    If we couldn't get it here for the start of December, it was either because there wasn't enough left in the first production run for our country (after America and Asia takes the lion share), or the local Hasbro branch is still stuck with too much Titans Return stock, and are giving it another month to clear out the backlog first.

The 2nd and 3rd waves have been found listed in the US ToysRUs computers, and just confirms the various names and waves leaked a few months back. Unfortunately it doesn't reveal any new toys or details... and the known POTP toys can be seen in our 2017 toy checklist on this site.

POTP toys have now been released in Canada, with Legends, Deluxe and Voyagers being found at a Walmart.

The Leaders are still yet to be found in America, but two lengthy video reviews of Rodimus has come from China.

The Voyagers for wave 1 are now officially found in America at retail stores.

Leaders are the last left to be released in America.

And in less than a week, the Leaders were found at retail in America... which means the entire first wave is out in America now.

Now that the first wave is now out in America, the commercials are being released now as well.