Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: April's Apprehensions

This completes my KRE-O Transformers Range for now:

$49 from Kmart - I couldn't resist and complain. Second last box with a bit of scruffle and top torn off a little. But it was the last sealed one.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

In the mail from HLJ today

DotM Cyberverse Legion Soundwave
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    This completes my KRE-O Transformers Range for now:

$49 from Kmart - I couldn't resist and complain. Second last box with a bit of scruffle and top torn off a little. But it was the last sealed one.
    i want....

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i want....
    shame you're in hk because there is plenty of it around
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    shame you're in hk because there is plenty of it around
    wrong, i'm in SG :P
    and you are correct there's plenty around but not for the price of A$45 only.
    Here, it's still costing S$110 to get one

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    wrong, i'm in SG :P
    and you are correct there's plenty around but not for the price of A$45 only.
    Here, it's still costing S$110 to get one
    im sure someone could pick one up for you if you asked, i would offer, but currently poor after supanova...
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Talking

acquisitions for today as the very nice Aust post delivery dude left me 5 parcels to be opened from a variety of TF's that i was waiting on , so without further a due.....

first off this little starter to go with my nearly complete Armarda collection

next is my second Original G1 Ramjet, which needs a little TLC especially as he is yellowed. will have to check thread on whitening this guy if not will be up for some spare parts to be ordered and some new reprolabels.

and finally the piece of resistance, these 3 totally excellent guys that i was waiting on and may i might add they are the ones that made my TF Prime collection a little more sweeter.

and first is the Voyager Starscream, this is definitely one to acquire as he has so much detail on him it is hard to put him down as i have already transformed him twice and am still finding things that are little details that really compliment his cartoon character. the only thing that is bugging me is the weapon. it's like O.Primes on the Voyager class as it is really bulky and doesn't really suit him. IMO they should have incorporated into his ALT mode sort of like bulkheads, it just looks weird on top and a little to big to attach to the wing.which it can do . but overall this one is what us TF collectors will be proud of IMO.

Voyager Bulkhead, freakin sweet... only thing is would have loved to get the FE Edition to do a review on him but all i can say is he is a neat bot the only gripe i have is with the weapon that comes with him it is a little chunky but really should have incorporated it into his Alt mode.

Deluxe Knockout, took him out straight away, and guys this Bot is one that you have to get IMO.

so all in all ONE VERY HAPPY CRANKSTER!!!!

Will do some comparison pic of FE Screamer and Voyager tomorrow.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    acquisitions for today as the very nice Aust post delivery dude left me 5 parcels to be opened from a variety of TF's that i was waiting on , so without further a due.....

first off this little starter to go with my nearly complete Armarda collection

next is my second Original G1 Ramjet, which needs a little TLC especially as he is yellowed. will have to check thread on whitening this guy if not will be up for some spare parts to be ordered and some new reprolabels.

and finally the piece of resistance, these 3 totally excellent guys that i was waiting on and may i might add they are the ones that made my TF Prime collection a little more sweeter.

and first is the Voyager Starscream, this is definitely one to acquire as he has so much detail on him it is hard to put him down as i have already transformed him twice and am still finding things that are little details that really compliment his cartoon character. the only thing that is bugging me is the weapon. it's like O.Primes on the Voyager class as it is really bulky and doesn't really suit him. IMO they should have incorporated into his ALT mode sort of like bulkheads, it just looks weird on top and a little to big to attach to the wing.which it can do . but overall this one is what us TF collectors will be proud of IMO.

Voyager Bulkhead, freakin sweet... only thing is would have loved to get the FE Edition to do a review on him but all i can say is he is a neat bot the only gripe i have is with the weapon that comes with him it is a little chunky but really should have incorporated it into his Alt mode.

Deluxe Knockout, took him out straight away, and guys this Bot is one that you have to get IMO.

so all in all ONE VERY HAPPY CRANKSTER!!!!

Will do some comparison pic of FE Screamer and Voyager tomorrow.
    where did you get ss and bulkhead
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

The fact that Christalcase managed to get those figures means that soon BBTS will start taking $$$ outta my CC

But damn Verno you looking ace

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    The fact that Christalcase managed to get those figures means that soon BBTS will start taking $$$ outta my CC

But damn Verno you looking ace
    nam did you see what i got at supanova :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast