Page 143 of 163 FirstFirst ... 123133138139140141142143144145146147148153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Have the older Figmas retained their price? I'm thinking of offloading a bunch of them.

And where's the best place to sell them? Local and international.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Have the older Figmas retained their price? I'm thinking of offloading a bunch of them.

And where's the best place to sell them? Local and international.
    Some of the older figmas have gone up in price (some are ridiculous in price) but to be honest, sell them internationally. If I sell my stuff, I will be going to Mandarake

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Some of the older figmas have gone up in price (some are ridiculous in price) but to be honest, sell them internationally. If I sell my stuff, I will be going to Mandarake
    Do you mean sell directly to Mandrake, or use their prices as a guide? Surely shipping would kill it...

I'm guessing eBay might be the simplest option. Or maybe myfigurecollection.net ...

Do you mean sell directly to Mandrake, or use their prices as a guide? Surely shipping would kill it...

I'm guessing eBay might be the simplest option. Or maybe myfigurecollection.net ...
    Ebay but then the fees on top and MFC can be a hit and miss but alittle better than Ebay.

And no I'm thinking about taking my stuff that I don't want over there while I'm on holiday and go in store to sell.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Also updates for 2 releases:

Lucina (Shipping out from GSC on the 26th August)

Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. (Delayed from August to shipping out from GSC on the 3rd September)

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Ebay but then the fees on top and MFC can be a hit and miss but alittle better than Ebay.

And no I'm thinking about taking my stuff that I don't want over there while I'm on holiday and go in store to sell.
    Yeah, not looking forward to eBay...

Yeah, going to Japan is a bit excessive to sell some figmas... but any reason will do...

Yeah, not looking forward to eBay...

Yeah, going to Japan is a bit excessive to sell some figmas... but any reason will do...
    Any reason is a good reason

Valkyrie's SDF:

Ironman mk21 midas arrived today

she comes with her students cutout included~~ ...lol

Valkyrie's SDF: