Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: *Bigw Toy sale 1st july*

Big W Kuraby (QLD) took the price of deluxe generations down to $18.66 after pointing out the catalogue issue no problem.

However they wouldn't do the same to the $48 HTFD Voyagers, even though the lady at the self serve registers was a bit confused herself by the pricing differerence.

*sigh* I guess with the price matching stuff, it all boils down to a bit of luck and whether or not the sales person is on a good mood that day. But I do agree that since the catalogue does say "Deluxes styles may vary", it certainly does apply to all types of deluxes.

In any case, for any melbournians still looking for Voyagers or WFC Generations to price match, Big W South Yarra as at 10pm last night still had:

Voyagers
    - 2 Recon Ironhide, 2 Blue Primes, 1 Mindwipe, 2 Blundgeons $24.88
    - WFC Generation deluxes 2 Bumbees, 2 Primes, 1 Drift scanned @ $24.88

They also had the deluxes wave of Ratchet, Dead End, Mud flap, bumblebee etc - which I didn't scan cause I was in a rush.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

We have no Big Ws in Northwest Tassie, and with my injured mother housebound I can't make the trip to Hobart to try there - if any of you lovely, wonderful, generous, good-looking Melbournites or Sydneysiders were able to nab me a Recon Ironhide at the sale price and send it over I'd be most grateful.
    I posted this in the Toy Scout section too, but nothing like casting a broad net.

Found a Generations Drift this morning and just for the hell of it went up and got its price corrected down to $18.66.

And geez, those Camshaft/Prime packs aren;t moving anywhere.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Yeah, saw heaps of them at a BigW up here, and didn't see any 'dents' in the wall (no boxes taken to be bought). I was surprised that it is just Optimus too, as Megatron was released as well with Camshaft, but we only seem to have the Autobot leader here.
    I guess kids and parents have had enough of the Movie line, and the 'converted' (fans) would already have a version of Optimus by now (or know about the better Kmart 2-pack with Jetfire and spiffy gun/paintjob).
    BigW looks to have got a really good deal on them, but will probably still have to discount them to get rid of them.

Has anyone sighted Leader class Megatron? I can't find him anywhere!

My local Big W restocked most of the toys today and noticed that they have the Generations deluxes again. 2-3 cases worth half in the toy area and the other half in the temporary sales section. Didn't scan for prices though.

Also saw they restocked with PCC 2 packs.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Same here. They typically restock Thursdays. But no Generations too. Just more deluxes, PCCs and scouts.