Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Special import of JP Masterpiece Wheeljack listed at ToysRUs AUS

When will this be expected to release? And will it be a wide release or hard to find?

I really want Takara products released here like how Hasbro HK releases TT products, but not if the price is that steep. I would hope pricing would be more in line with ROTF Buster Prime/Jetfire or DOTM Jetwing Optimus. (for those that don't remember we got a really good deal on those)
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have to say that this isn't unreasonable, particularly if it stays on shelves long enough to go on sale.

$100 isn't bad, considering shipping.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    $100 isn't bad, considering shipping.
    $35 more than what i got delivered to my door isn't exactly good either

Hmmm... it makes me think that Hasbro America have no plans for releasing Wheeljack, at least for a VERY long time, because I doubt they would have allowed Hasbro Australia to import the Japanese version if there was a chance that the US versions would be out within a year (because the JP ones would impact on demand and sale of the US ones later - due to most potential domestic customers already having the earlier Japanese import).

Not bad for $100. I still prefer takara though.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Why does it always have to be TRU... :/
    A few years ago, MP-02 and MP-04 were available at Target. Eventually MP-02 went on clearance for a reasonable price. MP-04 was a July toy sale special and sold out within the first day at my local Target.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    A few years ago, MP-02 and MP-04 were available at Target. Eventually MP-02 went on clearance for a reasonable price. MP-04 was a July toy sale special and sold out within the first day at my local Target.
    Yeah, I remember MP-02 in Target. My local only got 3 in, and that was the end of it. :/
    But I had no idea about MP-04! When was that supposed to be released? I never saw anything like that at my local Target.

TRU exclusives suck (in my opinion) I'm nowhere near a TRU, and their prices are insane anyway. Not to mention their joke of an online store. Wish Hasbro would give some exclusives back to Target. At least I'd have half a chance. :/

Guess I'm in the minority there though.

To be honest, I hate store exclusives. All it does is give the store monopoly on the item, and drives their prices up in the secondry market. For people like me who don't have a way to buy retail, the secondry market is all we have.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The booklet will be in English though,
    I see,
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)