Thread: BigW Everyday Rewards offers this week

Default BigW Everyday Rewards offers this week

This looks to be something similar to the Myer One and ToysRUs membership offers.

25-26 October - 10% off toys
    27-29 October - earlybird access to the catalogue specials that start on the 30th for everyone else.

If you are registered with the Everyday Rewards card, look for the email, because it looks like you can only get these savings if you click on the activation link in the email.

If you aren't already registered, you might not get this email... but is worth joining up for the next one.
    Last edited by griffin; 24th October 2014 at 06:56 PM.

THe extra 10% would be good to use on the Lego Sandcrawler..... if a store is willing to sell it early that is

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm not too sure how this works, as I've never used the orange card at BigW for exclusive discounts before... but it sounds like a similar thing to the Myer One offers.

25-26 October - 10% off toys
    27-29 October - earlybird access to the catalogue specials that start on the 30th for everyone else.

If you are registered with the Everyday Rewards card, you probably got the email as well. If you aren't registered, this might be a good time to do it.
    The extra 10% off is taken at the register. Used this on Lego at one of the earlier pre-sales this year. Just make sure to activate the offer from the email.

Every week I have people complain that the weeks discount offer wasn't given to them. In order to receive the discount you need to click on the link in the email that was sent to you by Everyday Rewards. If you don't click on the link you won't get the discount at the register.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Ah, see... I knew there had to be a trick involved that I was missing.

I'll add it to the first post.

I used my rewards card today and never even opened the email but still got the 10% off - strangely, I bought a deluxe movie Hotshot and with rewards card it scanned at $21.80 not bad considering I was only expecting 10% off the original $28.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky