Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP Prowl coming from Hasbro this year?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I find it to be a joke if they cannot release sideswipe as there are so many Lamborghini toy cars floating around.
    Because those other cars are made by other companies that do hold the licence?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    $60 means I will continue to buy takara version. There are many stores selling at 5200¥
    Yeah, while $60 isn't a bad price for the Hasbro MP Nissans, it's certainly not a competitive price that's worth waiting for either.

Sounds good, with the smaller toy, they should be able to put way more in a case. Some are also speculating on Sideswipe being in a 2-pack with this guy, the computer listing's letter limit ending at the L in Prowl. Seems more logical for a Hasbro release. I'd buy that.

Buying for the packaging design....hoping for something very display worthy

The Lamborghini licence is undoubtably more expensive that Nissan's. That will be why the Countach is not coming to America. Remember that this is a listing for America, there is no word on Prowl hitting Australia.

For those of you that have wondered what the relationship is between Datsun and Nissan. Datsun is the brand name Nissan used outside Japan because they didn't want to damage the brand name Nissan if their cars failed to sell or were seen as being junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I will buy the hell out of this if it is in Mexican colours or Nel Yomtov colours.

(Yeah, I'm guessing I won't be buying this.)

Yeah, once again this'll be good, if it proves true , for those who haven't purchased the Takara offering - I've no need for it though.

It'd be easy enough to confirm if it was true or not. All you'd need is Prowl's product number & then contact TrU's Head Office & ask for a delivery/release date. If it is listed, (they've even gone as far as quoting a price,) all of this information should be readily available.

If that is indeed the case, then the other international TrU stores should also be carrying him. Will have to keep an eye out for that too

Speaking of which, no surprises, nothing listed at store level for an Australian release

Ah that's great news! Looking forward to this release. Be interesting to see what the box art looks like too

I was at Toys R Us at Eastland today and they have the Masterpiece Prowl there. It was $100.