Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Battlemaster game a hint at a new series?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't worry, it is just a gimmick for this bit of merchandise. It shouldn't relate to the series (toys or cartoon) itself.

Four more have shown up as add-on pairs to the main game, and again, there are some really weird forms here.

Starscream - red
    Prowl - orange
    Barricade - white & black (so is likely to be a police car again)
    Bumblebee - in a traditional yellow
    Are we sure these are from Hasbro and not a KOer?

It is worth noting, that in that recently leaked Hasbro database listing of hundreds of past and future figures, there were several "Battlemaster" listings with Movie characters.. so this looks to be a rather large expandable game gimmick (with heaps of battling robots)that Hasbro have planned for this year.

Since the packaging for the six above DON'T have any Movie naming or logos, these six "shouldn't" be movie characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Megatron looks to be in his "Stealth Bomber" colours of Black, Purple, White & Yellow.
    I was getting tank treads off the black things poking up from his back. A lot of non-transforming merch doesn't appeal, this just falls into that bucket for me.

I have to say I'm hopeful that the next series doesn't grab me as I'll save some money up so I can drop it on larger purchases without having to miss out on any awesome.

Of course that's what I tried to do with animated and you might be aware of how that turned out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It's .... not for everyone is all I can say. Definitely not for me. Hopefully not a hint of what the next series will be. If it's gonna be a rock em sock em type of gimmick for the toons erm, that'll be .... meh.
    Looks like it. Just needs a base for the handsets to slot into.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

More images of the core battlepack and the two 2-packs. (scroll to the end of the page)