Thread: Rescue Bots toyline for 2014

Default Rescue Bots toyline for 2014

I figure that I should try to put the sporadic info on Rescue Bots into one topic, as they aren't of much interest to most members here, and since it isn't a focus or mainline from Hasbro, there won't be much official info about them either.... hence the sporadic bit.

From the Brazilian online store that has recently been plundered of all its new Transformers products since the Global fansites found out about it earlier today, comes some Rescue Bots toys that are known and new.

Known are the "Rescan" convertible figures - Opitmus (our first good look at the alt mode), Bumblebee, Heatwave (the packaging doesn't say "Rescan", so it could just be an inside term to refer to this year's series)
    These have just been found at a retail store in Singapore too.

Previously teased are the Dinosaur figures (on the back of packaging) - Chase (stegosaurus), Optimus Primal (T-Rex). And the Dinosaur playset (firetruck-kibble apatosaurus/brachiosaurus) looks to have electronic features, but doesn't transform into a firetruck.

While the new figures are said to just be non-convertible figures (like the 12 and 16 inch TFPrime toys mid 2013) - 12 inch Heatwave, 16 inch Optimus, and a massive 22 inch Optimus Prime (said to be the same height of the Generations Metroplex toy).
    Yes, now you AND your youngen can have the "tallest Transformers toy ever".

Wonder if we will get anymore waves of this line? Or even the dvds, as my youngest loves this show.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!