Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

I missed Smackdown last night, i managed to see a good match between Batista and MVP.
    I'll catch the replay on Sunday.

bah it's my cousins 21st tonight so I'm going to have to tape No Way Out. I'll avoid the thread so I don't read any spoilers.

Booooooooooooooooo

I was at the range until 10pm

I MISSED IT!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I don't know if I'm like you guys but I have to find out the results to Raw live in the US to decide whether or not i'm going to watch the show on Wednesday here. For the past month or so, I've decided not to watch Raw on Fox8 as the show (in my opinion) was below average.

But yesterday's PPV proved Vince & his stooges don't listen to the marks at all. Who did the kids in the crowd at his shows want to see headline Mania? Jeff Hardy Don't they realise that by giving the marks what they want will encourage the marks to come back for more? But what do they do, they have Jeff winning clean over Main Eventers on Raw but PPV's see him being jobbed out - Rumble (loses to Orton) & NWO (lose to the "Golden Child" Paul Levesque McMahon himself. What a farce!!!!!

Then they say "Let's sucker in those marks (kids) again" by putting him in the MITB ladder match at Mania. Even when Jeff retrieves the briefcase in that, his chance at the belt won't mean squat.

& Kennedy (my favourite current rassler by far) is stuck in some drivel match against that dried-up prune in Flair where he'll just be forced to job out again (just as he did at NWO yesterday). Kennedy won the MITB match last Mania & what did that lead to? Nothing (Damn Ken Anderson getting done for roids)

Kennedy & Jeff Hardy should be your champions Vince. Neither of them are going to win a title this upcoming Mania - why is that Vince? You don't wanna turn your storylines into a farce (just like TNA have) Listen to your Marks, give them what they want & they'll keep fattening up your wallets (I said wallets - not wallet). Otherwise, I can definitely see the marks heading in the direction of your competition. No not TNA, but Dana & his buddies over at UFC.

The writing's on the wall Vince, but you have to clean that fogged-up mirror to see it. Do you see how WCW kept you fresh & on your toes, but now that you've swallowed all your other competition up (TNA is not even close to being called competition) where are the creative ideas/good storylines going to originate from next?

Okay having finally caught up on my wrestling I have this to say about Raw tonight.

Jericho and Hardy had a fantastic match.

I was dissapointed to see D.H Smith job to Umanga. The Kid has greatness in his bloodlines.

I'm interested to see how far they will push Burchill.

I'm glad to see that they have chosen HBK to retire Flair. I was scared some git like MVP.

I actually picked HHH to retire Flair at Mania but HBK is just as good as choice.

I honestly thought they were going to give the title to Hardy at Mania, who knows mabe he still will. He wins the MITB match and uses it straight away after the main event to beat Cena, HHH or Orton. Who knows.

Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for substance abuse... surprise surprise.

That being said I enjoyed Raw alot even if it was painful to watch one of my favourite teams as a kid (The Great American Express) come out looking very old.

yeh thats a shame cause he was getting a big push atm. Not anymore, Y2j is the new IC champ....BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!! Thats cool. Wasnt a bad Raw. Cant wait for next week with Triple H is charge. Looks like Mayweather really did hurt his elbow too. Thats no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for substance abuse... surprise surprise.

That being said I enjoyed Raw alot even if it was painful to watch one of my favourite teams as a kid (The Great American Express) come out looking very old.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man i go away for 2 weeks....

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I don't know how many rasslin' sites you guys regularly check out but one I luv is http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.com/index1.shtml

It puts a light-hearted spin on rubbish angles & at times, can be a great read. My fav columnist would have to be Zah http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.co...AH/index.shtml His columns seem to speak my mind & are a excellent change from the editorial-approach other websites seem to take in reporting the same news.
    As I previously mentioned, Mallory Mahling's coverage of Raw http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.co..._1/index.shtml makes me decide whether I want to watch it here on Fox8 or not.

Compared to PWtorch (Too many ads) & WWE's site (good for vids but that's about it), World Wrestling Insanity seems to be in a class of it's own.