Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2015 report and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Looks like it's been removed unless it's that imgbox one. I can't view that URL at work.
    yeah that's the one, there's an OZformers watermark just above the box in the image, and another one on the lower right of the image...

So it looks like an automated watermark by the (free) image hosting service... which they shouldn't do, as it looks like they are claiming ownership of their images as part of their business, because when those images then propagate from people using it from a google search, it might prevent people from knowing the true source.

I never used to have to watermark my photos, but after Seibertron used one in a news-page article without crediting the source... it really made me self-conscious of what could really happen to our exclusive images when they get mirrored or posted elsewhere. (which I don't mind, as long as they credit the source and don't watermark it)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    I have the Optimus lamp of these - it's great, for a lamp. Successfully transforms a room from dark to bright
    I'd ask for a refund if it didn't, lol
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So it looks like an automated watermark by the (free) image hosting service... which they shouldn't do, as it looks like they are claiming ownership of their images as part of their business, because when those images then propagate from people using it from a google search, it might prevent people from knowing the true source.

I never used to have to watermark my photos, but after Seibertron used one in a news-page article without crediting the source... it really made me self-conscious of what could really happen to our exclusive images when they get mirrored or posted elsewhere. (which I don't mind, as long as they credit the source and don't watermark it)
    I remember TFW2005 doing that to one of my photos I posted here they cropped it a little and then claimed it as there own but you can tell it was my photo. I stopped posting there after that.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

For anyone who thinks the number allocation is important, it has been confirmed from Hasbro that Tracks is 25... so the numbers must have just been mixed up on the list.
    This is not a big announcement or news... as it just lines up with what is already announced in Japan in the Hobby magazines.

Someone needs to make the ozformer watermark bigger in the devastator pic as i couldnt find it at first

I don't like it when a watermark is too big and covers large parts of the photo, so don't do it on mine. It's there if you look for it and a watermark should only be there to protect it like a trademark notation, not there to promote a site.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't like it when a watermark is too big and covers large parts of the photo, so don't do it on mine. It's there if you look for it and a watermark should only be there to protect it like a trademark notation, not there to promote a site.
    Explaination accepted lol

Tracks is mid-year and was NOT noted as MP-25 on the Hasbro Australia list, but maybe they have 25 and 26 mixed up, as Tracks was labelled as
    MP-25 in a recent Japanese Hobby magazine.
    - MP-25 (or 26 if the numbers were mixed up on the list) will be here in about Sept (I know what it is, but I'm not allowed to reveal the name before TakaraTomy announces it)
    So, the other MP you knew about.. is Road Rage? Or is it still a secret?

First post needs an update with the Devastator news too

Are we supposed to get Motormaster? He's included in the photos from the toyfair but I'm a little confused; I thought some people posted that we aren't getting any more generations or CW after wave 2 but I can't find the post as they emailed hasbro, motormaster is supposed to be in wave 2 but I don't think anyone has seen him here yet.