Page 807 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 787797802803804805806807808809810811812817827 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Megatran Guest

They are indeed different moulds.

Quick question:

Have they ever released the Western G1 4 Seasons on Blu-Ray? I'm assuming they haven't - but then I don't know everything so quite hoping I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Quick question:

Have they ever released the Western G1 4 Seasons on Blu-Ray? I'm assuming they haven't - but then I don't know everything so quite hoping I'm wrong
    Nope. There is no high res copy of G1 in existence. They would have to go back and rescan every frame, and chances are high that not all the assets still exist. The only reason there is a Blu-ray of the 86 movie is because there are film reels of the 86 movie. Film tops out at between 4k and 8k, Blu-ray is 2k.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Is there a complete list of Recommended Retail Prices for Transformers over the years?

I'm after JP prices in Yen (back to BW), Australian prices and US prices to G1 for my record keeping. I know TFwiki has some US prices I'm after but only for main size classes from BW to TFP.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Nope. There is no high res copy of G1 in existence. They would have to go back and rescan every frame, and chances are high that not all the assets still exist. The only reason there is a Blu-ray of the 86 movie is because there are film reels of the 86 movie. Film tops out at between 4k and 8k, Blu-ray is 2k.
    Well there ya go - I didn't know blu-ray worked like that. Cheers for the interesting info bud

Is there a way to lock TAV/RID Strongarm's shoulders or is that transformation mechanism non-lockable?

Is there a way to lock TAV/RID Strongarm's shoulders or is that transformation mechanism non-lockable?
    Not AFAIK. Annoying, isn't it?

Sorry for all the questions as of late. Just wondering how tall CW Superion and Menasor are in CM?

Sorry for all the questions as of late. Just wondering how tall CW Superion and Menasor are in CM?
    Menasor head to toe is 29cm tall.

Megatran Guest

Is the Monopoly Transformers edition sold at other stores other than TRU (I may have recalled someone mentioning Myer???)? $60 at TRU is a bit steep to pay considering a standard Monopoly is half that price.

You know you've hit the upper epsilon as a Transformer when the character is emboddied as a Monopoly Token. Well done Ravage. Now just waiting for the Hall of Fame call up.