Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Another 3rd Party Omega Silhouette

The Rocket mode is 37cm/14.5" tall from base to tip.

Here is the Omega Rocket with MP-01/04

Omega Rocket with MP-11S Sunstorm (Same height as MP-03 for those who don't have the retooled mold. )

As you can see, it is a massive rocket that towers over any MP.

Thanks for that. I'm debating getting it but it won't be able to fit in my cabinet in robot mode. Base mode is still pretty bloody big though.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

Thank you to kup for sharing the photos. Persuaded me to get one. Boy his footprint takes up a fair amount of real estate.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kup keeps a lot of interesting things around his computer...
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Kup keeps a lot of interesting things around his computer...
    Computer desk doubles as my general hobby work bench

You will often find foreign currency there and on occasion, Ancient Roman coins..Yes I am serious!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm having fun going through everything there.

I didn't even know you could still get Listerine tabs, but I think EVERYONE still has old boxes from them lying around.

I'm not sure why you have a braid of human hair to the left. A sign that you defeated them in battle and humiliated them? I'm not sure.

Your desk reminds me of my best mate's. Just random crap everywhere. It's a goldmine to explore.

I'd love to see your Roman coins. I actually keep a few around my desk too, but mine are in absolutely awful condition, so it doesn't matter.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

I like Listerine because I hate chewing gum and it's easy to carry in your pocket unlike the alternatives. They are still around but far less common than before. The little boxes can also be useful when customising something or storing tiny things.

Yep, the braid is from my battle victories. There can be only One!

The stuff on my desk is not permanent though, it shifts around frequently and gets tidied up at least once a fortnight. The problem is that I can't work without having a desk with easily accessible stuff, it inspires me. For example, if I am fixing/restoring something and I need to get creative on finding a replacement part or solution, I can just look around my desk for something that may be of use. I can't do that if everything is packed away in neat drawers or boxes.

Anyway, as I said, Roman coins sometimes appear. At this point I have none as I gave them all to my grandfather but the last I had were denarii from the time of Constantine the Great at around 300-320 CE. The ones I had were in reasonably good condition.

Recently I have been wanting to buy some more and looking at the far more expensive Julian denarii from around 45BC.