Page 99 of 154 FirstFirst ... 7989949596979899100101102103104109119 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Yeah, I was over in NZ and prices are crazy and supply even rarer for the Halo Mega Bloks stuff.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Picked up Lego 10228 for $110 today at k-mart, Amazing deal!

Finally completed my Lego Movie collection, guardians of the galaxy...plus a few other bits and pieces I liked.

part 2 - Lego movie....

Nice collection there Colin! How'd you find the GotG sets? I've got all 3 plus the xmen Set waiting to be built, and the Nowhere escape set looks like it isn't worth building (only good for the minifigs, like the Batman steam roller set.

Full details when they arrive but I caved and bought my first lego train... Hello new money sink.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah, I'm happy with the collection. I haven't found the x men set yet, but I'm still on the lookout. Nowhere escape isn't too bad. Groots kinda cool in it...

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Nice collection there Colin! How'd you find the GotG sets? I've got all 3 plus the xmen Set waiting to be built, and the Nowhere escape set looks like it isn't worth building (only good for the minifigs, like the Batman steam roller set.

Full details when they arrive but I caved and bought my first lego train... Hello new money sink.

Paid of a layby I had today, containing Lego items I purchased in the July school holiday sales

I have some building to do, and then some re-arranging of what is on display to fit any of this in

Pretty impressive there colin78.

Am waiting for the batman tumbler to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Pretty impressive there colin78.

Am waiting for the batman tumbler to arrive.
    So am I...Thankfully it's a while away, so I can get some cash behind me to play with.

So. I love the Agents sets and these 3rd generation ones are impressive.

The highlight is definitely the Infearno's Interception set (70162) with the best vehicle ever designed by Lego. To top it off Infearno himself is the best looking villain. The truck s great but I give the edge to the original Agents Truck from 2010, but it's sturdy and has some excellent gimmicks.

The Hurricane Heist set is massive as you can see. I was very surprised. It may look awkward as a mech but think of it as a backpack.

The smallest kit is actually feature packed. Paws very surprised at what they did in such a small set.

The most disappointing is Toxikita's Heli set. The lab was ok but am not a fan of "facades" i'd rather something solid or whole like a vehicle. Might rebuild it into one. Toxikita is a disappointing minifig especially being a main villain. The Heli is ok but composed of large bits to make up for lack of parts.

Can't wait to see the next wave in 2015.