Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: JP Legends 44-46 revealed

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Ok thanks! I will wait and see what RK say.
    Isn't the shipping a bit more with rk?

Because hlj has them in stock comfortably and I presume amiami as well

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Isn't the shipping a bit more with rk?

Because hlj has them in stock comfortably and I presume amiami as well
    Generally yes but i think hlj was on order stop at the time and i ordered them with the sdcc figure which only robot kingdom had also i think

HLJ finally charged me for my three yesterday. So much waiting with all the delays... but then again, what do I care, as they will be sitting there until November for that months toys to come out (before the 60 days are up... if they don't get delayed as well).

Scans of the bios and mini-comics for the three October toys have been posted up.

It's been noted that there are some production flaws/QC issues on the LG45 Targetmaster Hotrod - specifically the face. About half of them have some very noticeable bumps on the bottom of the lower lip, which could annoy people who spent a fair bit on importing it from Japan.
    At least if you are in Japan, you could look for a good one at the store before you buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's been noted that there are some production flaws/QC issues on the LG45 Targetmaster Hotrod - specifically the face. About half of them have some very noticeable bumps on the bottom of the lower lip, which could annoy people who spent a fair bit on importing it from Japan.
    At least if you are in Japan, you could look for a good one at the store before you buy it.
    Ive picked up 2 from hlj but knowing my luck they will both have this space herpes and its quite a noticable flaw too. Hate to be the person who signed of on the qc for this run.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another thing to check! First I've heard of this production issue (for Hot Rod). Also I just found out about the incorrectly assembled leg panel on the Kup mold.