Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Subscription figure samples

I'm a bit slow on the uptake - is it possible to get these Club figures individually, or do I have to sign up for the whole run?

I'm only really interested in Scourge and possibly Slipstream.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I'm a bit slow on the uptake - is it possible to get these Club figures individually, or do I have to sign up for the whole run?

If you join the club, then you have to get them all. Otherwise through BBTS, or there is an EOI in the sales thread of going though members, but I don't think they're all that popular so, try your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

As are most other people Sharky. By the time you buy Scoure, Slipstream, and one other through BBTS (if they are in stock, they keep selling out and coming back periodically), you'd be better to just other through the club and get all 6. If you select the cheapest airmail BUT WITH INSURANCE, its not as bad as the initial courirer prices.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    As are most other people Sharky. By the time you buy Scoure, Slipstream, and one other through BBTS (if they are in stock, they keep selling out and coming back periodically), you'd be better to just other through the club and get all 6. If you select the cheapest airmail BUT WITH INSURANCE, its not as bad as the initial courirer prices.
    Second the insurance.

TFCC releases always have a ton of QC issues.

From the Club's twitter account comes a sample pic of Scourge now.

(I thought it was a new head, but looking at the RtS Optimus, it always had that spiky anime styled head)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From the Club's twitter account comes a sample pic of Scourge now.

(I thought it was a new head, but looking at the RtS Optimus, it always had that spiky anime styled head)
    Scourge is probably my favourite repaint out of the three in that photo. His full translucent red sword really makes the difference!

I would buy Scourge if he were a standard deluxe priced repaint, but I'm not buying into this whole subscription business.

Sample images of Slipstream and Ultra Mammoth artwork.

Remember - cut-off for pre-ordering these is September 10th (American time), and if you want to join in on our group orders for any individual figures, tomorrow is the cut-off.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sample images of Slipstream and Ultra Mammoth artwork.

Remember - cut-off for pre-ordering these is September 10th (American time), and if you want to join in on our group orders for any individual figures, tomorrow is the cut-off.
    While the Ultra Mammoth artwork looks cool, I am curious to know if they will go the way of Nemesis Prime moulding or Big Convoy.

Slipstream's face is WHA?

I think FE Starscream looks more feminine that her new head....

Ultra Mammoth sample (below the photo-shopped images).