Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435 LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So after me thinking I'll leave the Prime series alone, I have started caving badly, bought the Bee vs. Screamer 2 pack just to get the skywarpy figure.

Paint on mine aint great, but its fixable.
    From Where did you get it?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    From Where did you get it?
    St Marys Target. Only one there, and looked like it may have been there only one as it was shoved in the only available space infront of some dotm Leadfoot/Ironhide packs. As it was overhanging the shelf I assume there wasn't any others there.

If I see one anywhere I nab it for you. Might try Rouse Hill tomorrow arvo.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Eucalyptus oil worked wonders. Looks brand new. Many thanks for the tip UM.
    no worries, glad it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I would take pics but i'm back from my first shift a restaurant whose opening day was free to the public.
    , you should just go have a nap ... and a beer.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

ok. here's the Cyberverse commanders-

And For Liegeprime the diff between The two-pack Starscream and the FE Starscream.

the lighter grey, the pinkish purple and the deep lavender take a very femme mold and take it OTT girly. So hence my renaming this one Slipstream.

Thanks TB
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MTMTE^Robots In Disguise #3
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 30th March 2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: darn these generic title names!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    On your 2nd picture
    The little green box is G2 Megatron's (green tank in first pic) big light accessory fits in a slot in his big rail cannon and the gun next to it ( pointy looking one) is his hand gun. The black foot plate below it belongs to Gestalt Landcross (G1 Jap continuity) it's either Tacker or Tackle's accessory. The dual missle launcher next to the 2 Predaking guns belong to micromaster Groundshaker's ATV vehicle/platform. Hope this helps. Sorry for the lack of pics or link Im not good at it

)
    helps heaps liege. i thought the green matched megatron but i couldn't figure where it went. good to have his gun too. that'll really add to the value... i'll have to look up the others.. ( i'm no good with links either)
    cheers.

Bought RID Wheeljack and Soundwave today. Really didn't want to because i'm silently protesting the small scale of the figures and high price, but when i saw Wheeljack in the flesh, he just looked too good to pass up. Bought Soundwave simply because he is short packed.
    Had Cliffjumper in my hand as well but his size is just TOO small for me to warrant paying anything above $15, so i put him back. He looked cool but.

Decepticon Guest

Got these Power Core Combiner 5 packs from Woolies. 1 was $15 when I got it last night and 2 were $10.50 each when I got them today from a different Woolies.
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Last Stand of the Wreckers TPB!

And a thank you to Emmai for Mindwipe and Lockdown.

...Now to wait for that Headrobots kit...