Page 170 of 211 FirstFirst ... 150160165166167168169170171172173174175180190 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Just picked up a Logitech M950 performance wireless mouse for a ridiculous $58 (check out Logitech's massive sale if you haven't already). I think ye olde G5 will be relegated to be the work mouse.

Sale link: http://www.facebook.com/logitechshop.online
    Ooh!
    Cheers for the tip DD, I'm in dire need of a new Keyboard as I'm using this dinky ALDI thing because my Original G15 (Blue) Keyboard died earlier this year after many, many years of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh!
    Cheers for the tip DD, I'm in dire need of a new Keyboard as I'm using this dinky ALDI thing because my Original G15 (Blue) Keyboard died earlier this year after many, many years of abuse.
    Get in there son, some glorious bargains are to be had!

@DD, Is there another online site for this that is not linked to FB?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    @DD, Is there another online site for this that is not linked to FB?
    Here you go squib http://www.logitechshop.com.au/

Instead of clicking on the big sale banner, just browse the products and you'll still see the discounted items.

My first non-toy acquisition for May:

It didn't cost me a cent - someone abandoned two of them in a cardboard box outside my gfs house.

I've adopted one (for the interim until I find it a good home) and the other one has gone to my sister and my brother in law.

Off to the vets tomorrow for a check up, so I'm sure it'll start costing me money from here on in.

So cute. I hate the scumbags who just dump them

Personally, I can't stand domestic cats, though I love other people's domestic cats.
    Very cute VP.

Naww, as much as I hate the things. (cat allergies, natural born enemies)
    That is gawwwgeous :3

I got me a new bed and mattress, queen size for little ol me, now I can sleep rotating like I used to when I was a kid, my former King single bed is set up nicely in the guest room time to get new bedsheets, mattress protectors, quilt and quilt covers big enough for it. Love shopping for manchesters, so many awesome designs patterns to choose from for queen beds unlike when it was for king single ... so hard to find any for that size.

aaaand my new camera has arrived, weeeee. now I still need to get me an SD card for it, but yeah higher resolution and more zoom on this little thing, was on sale at Sony for $199, used to be $400+. I need to fiddle with it to see how the panoramic shot works...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked up this from a local 2nd hand Office Furniture place for $80 yesterday:

The bloke who sold me this 1800x900x300 Bookcase was a really nice guy and originally hailed from Mexico, he's got another one in the same dimensions so if I need another down the track, inevitably , I know where I'm headed.
    So that, plus 36hrs, has yielded this:

I now have a Desk and TV Unit again which I'm ecstatic about, but I'm really disappointed in how dust encrusted my Beast Wars figures have become , I'll have to find another weekend just to clean them all.