Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Rescue Bots DVD news for Australia

Yes, there was far too much delay between each DVD volume, and they were not stocked by enough retailers either. I often thought the DVD releases could have done better in supermarkets, but they never managed to get the DVD releases in there.

It's ironic that since hearing about the cancellation I've actually found it easier to find the new volumes. At Garden City the JB Hifi had Season 3 Vol 1, and BigW had Season 3 Vol 1 & 2 on hand and Season 2 Vol 4 instock on the computer but missing on the shelf. I bought the two Season 3 volumes and will check at some other BigWs for the s2v4 I am now missing.
    A shame that they might not do any more or even finish the season.

The covers of the first two volumes of Season three...

I tend to avoid buying DVD volumes so I can have the pretty box sets but these companies always drag it out too long, way after general public interest has moved on.

I wasn't aware that so many of the Rescue bots episodes had been released in volumes. I guess now i'm going to have to try to track down what I can.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A recent response from Beyond Home Entertainment about Rescue Bots on their Facebook page:
    Beyond Home Entertainment Hello Monica, thank you very much for getting in touch. I'm afraid that at this time there hasn't been sufficient interest from retailers to release this title and as a result it has been pulled from our release schedule. Should anything change, we;ll be sure to announce it on our Facebook page. I hope this helps!
    So still looks like there is very little chance of any future DVD releases.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I tend to avoid buying DVD volumes so I can have the pretty box sets but these companies always drag it out too long, way after general public interest has moved on.
    Yeah I do the same. I really want box sets as my son loves the show. By the time they do one (if ever) of RB he will have outgrown the show